KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Any looking for further hints and tips please check out the Lab Rats wiki page.

I've run through the code for the game and pulled out all the relevant items, I am still reviewing and adding tips as they are added here.

Enjoy!

Eibon

Jul 29, 2017
don't know but here is one mod i found in reddit it adds a menu in game to add money, delete resist, unlimited serums, change day and some other nice stuff, the bad part is that you need to start the game again
Thank you

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I must say the RNG of this game can sometimes suck!!!

I've started a new game but I gave up when I was on day 35 and only had found Stephanie twice in the lab in the morning. Once you need to talk about the supplies and once was I able to get drinks. so basically she was slut score 12.
It is great you can use her cell phone to call her into the lab but I never got to this point.

The same thing happened with Nora, she only caught me once making the blue serum and she only invited me once to the gala giving her the same slut score of 12. At one point I even used the cheat system to give me enough serums and just started talking with the girls in the hopes of getting drinks for them in the afternoon. Also didn't happen.

I remember from another game this drinks thing was triggering almost twice a week.

I think the RNG needs to be refactored to weigh in if a certain event has triggered recently or not giving it a bigger chance to happen.

And does anything happen with Nora and the cell phone if you text her in the morning or evening?
She always seems to be busy for the biology questions or when you ask her what is happening options for me.

Spopovich

Aug 19, 2017
finally this guy fixed the lily public triggering when is not public and slut outfits are now accessible if slut score is over 70 and you don't need to make them public, this game is now a real nice one and seem to have a lot of potential but looks like vren is trying to end it as soon as possible :SAD:

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
finally this guy fixed the lily public triggering when is not public and slut outfits are now accessible if slut score is over 70 and you don't need to make them public, this game is now a real nice one and seem to have a lot of potential but looks like vren is trying to end it as soon as possible :SAD:
Not as soon as possible, he had a story line and he is reaching the end of it. Which is nice to see something planned out and completed. Coming up is Lab Rats 2, the continuation of the serum, a more Harem-Management system.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Are you positive? SO now the girls dress the slut outfit even if you don't train them to be public slut? This is a big news for me! :extremelyhappy:

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I think Vren has learned a lot with this game, and am really looking forward to how this all applies to LR2. Have followed this since first release and DAMN some of these scenes are hot! I know it's not popular with all, but personally I love how I can make them public and cum-lovers. Was hoping for a bukkake gangbang with Alexia - maybe at the beach...and Steph going for a cum-bucket record gokkun...

Spopovich

Aug 19, 2017
Are you positive? SO now the girls dress the slut outfit even if you don't train them to be public slut? This is a big news for me! :extremelyhappy:
well i have not played all the game so i don't know if happens in every scene but at least at beach if they are over 70 and not public they use the slut bikini and mentions that is just for you to enjoy

if sisO.public or sisO.slut_score > 70:
$slut_outfit = True
#If she's high slut and public, she's wearing it to show off to other people. If she's not public, she's wearing it for you.

Reactions: wep

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Not as soon as possible, he had a story line and he is reaching the end of it. Which is nice to see something planned out and completed. Coming up is Lab Rats 2, the continuation of the serum, a more Harem-Management system.
Indeed. It's good to see a game with a plan that comes to fruition.

Reactions: tpogs

Spopovich

Aug 19, 2017
I think Vren has learned a lot with this game, and am really looking forward to how this all applies to LR2. Have followed this since first release and DAMN some of these scenes are hot! I know it's not popular with all, but personally I love how I can make them public and cum-lovers. Was hoping for a bukkake gangbang with Alexia - maybe at the beach...and Steph going for a cum-bucket record gokkun...
i like the public events but sometimes and for some girls the problem was it was forced and for everygirl but now that is optional, is pretty damn cool

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
And does anything happen with Nora and the cell phone if you text her in the morning or evening?
She always seems to be busy for the biology questions or when you ask her what is happening options for me.
I've looked through the rpy files and there seems to be a lot of dialog for Nora and the phone.
I guess it ain't active yet?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Logical Consequences
You can't turn a girl into a cum hungry slut, creampie her every chance you get, and then expect her not to get pregnant sooner or later. I wonder how things went at home...
Adding a pregnancy ending for each girl seemed like an ideal fit since the cumslut update just came out, and the anal update will be adding a bunch of options that let you actively avoid getting them pregnant if you don't want to.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes