dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Logical Consequences
You can't turn a girl into a cum hungry slut, creampie her every chance you get, and then expect her not to get pregnant sooner or later. I wonder how things went at home...
Adding a pregnancy ending for each girl seemed like an ideal fit since the cumslut update just came out, and the anal update will be adding a bunch of options that let you actively avoid getting them pregnant if you don't want to.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Aw yiss.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Logical Consequences
You can't turn a girl into a cum hungry slut, creampie her every chance you get, and then expect her not to get pregnant sooner or later. I wonder how things went at home...
Adding a pregnancy ending for each girl seemed like an ideal fit since the cumslut update just came out, and the anal update will be adding a bunch of options that let you actively avoid getting them pregnant if you don't want to.

Yuk, I don't like preggo's :(
And only anal to prevent it is totally ridiculous.
Never heard of birth control pills? I find that hard to believe for women working or studying at a university (some even at the biology department).

Reactions: jande21

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Updated OP. Hopefully later tonight or tomorrow I'll have the updated Dogmod up.

Reactions: setter6

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Logical Consequences

The thing you're overlooking is the fact you're looking at this logically. Logically half the things we do in these types of games, most of us that play them wouldn't be able to get away with; despite how easy games like this make it seem. With that said, this seems to be updating at a faster rate, I haven't played it since one of the 0.9 versions (each update tends to require me to start over).

DSSAlex

Aug 19, 2017
I must say the RNG of this game can sometimes suck!!!

I've started a new game but I gave up when I was on day 35 and only had found Stephanie twice in the lab in the morning. Once you need to talk about the supplies and once was I able to get drinks. so basically she was slut score 12.
It is great you can use her cell phone to call her into the lab but I never got to this point.

The same thing happened with Nora, she only caught me once making the blue serum and she only invited me once to the gala giving her the same slut score of 12. At one point I even used the cheat system to give me enough serums and just started talking with the girls in the hopes of getting drinks for them in the afternoon. Also didn't happen.

I remember from another game this drinks thing was triggering almost twice a week.

I think the RNG needs to be refactored to weigh in if a certain event has triggered recently or not giving it a bigger chance to happen.

And does anything happen with Nora and the cell phone if you text her in the morning or evening?
She always seems to be busy for the biology questions or when you ask her what is happening options for me.
I haven't actually dug through the code but it seems like the hub scenes with Stephanie and Nora are decided when you try to enter the lab in the morning or night and you can rewind or leave then come back and you get another chance to trigger their hub scene.

I don't think the phone works the same way, maybe the seed is generated at the start of the day or something (or the probabilities are ridiculous). For the hub scenes you go back and try again maybe three times but the random phone scenes seem much much more rare. There's like 1 Nora scene I'm pretty sure I've missed completely so far.

Rosa Melano

Jul 12, 2017
Logical Consequences

i hope theres is an option like turn a girl in cumlover but use the pill to not get pregnanat

Ulaered

Aug 15, 2016
I need help after i turn debug mode on it says this.
It looks like you tried to enable debug console.
The issue is a syntax error.

open the 000console.rpy file (the file it says the error is in)
search for 'config.console'

you should see the line you see in the error message (the second line in the error message)

The 'config.console_history_size = 100' should be on a new line
Also there is a tab character between 'config' and '.console_history_size'
remove that

NOTE: the config.console and config.console_history_size must start underneath each other. So the spacing before both should be the same. which i think is about 4 spaces.

For future reference, if you want to enable console, you do not have to modify the confole file. You can create a new rpy file in the game dir and put this code there. It will give you the same results, but safely.

Code:
init 5 python :
    config.developer= True

be sure to maintain the indenting before the config.developer

Reactions: Vessix and DiogoM10

DiogoM10

Jun 19, 2017
It looks like you tried to enable debug console.
The issue is a syntax error.

open the 000console.rpy file (the file it says the error is in)
search for 'config.console'

you should see the line you see in the error message (the second line in the error message)

The 'config.console_history_size = 100' should be on a new line
Also there is a tab character between 'config' and '.console_history_size'
remove that

NOTE: the config.console and config.console_history_size must start underneath each other. So the spacing before both should be the same. which i think is about 4 spaces.

For future reference, if you want to enable console, you do not have to modify the confole file. You can create a new rpy file in the game dir and put this code there. It will give you the same results, but safely.

Code:
init 5 python :
    config.developer= True

be sure to maintain the indenting before the config.developer

Thank You its solved now :p

UselessAcc

Jun 3, 2017
Yuk, I don't like preggo's :(
And only anal to prevent it is totally ridiculous.
Never heard of birth control pills? I find that hard to believe for women working or studying at a university (some even at the biology department).
I love impreg stuff and I agree that this should be handled differently- maybe after the n-th creampie a girl has a small event where she: wonders what would the MC do if she got pregnant (neutral variation) or has pregnancy scares (MC has to convince her not to worry) or demands a baby (MC starts slipping contracepties along with serum?).
Either way, my dick is ready.

Reactions: Darkaura

DSSAlex

Aug 19, 2017
I guess you could work it into the endings but I'm not sure there's time to get them properly showing without some more credulity breaking sci-fi elements.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
I love impreg stuff and I agree that this should be handled differently- maybe after the n-th creampie a girl has a small event where she: wonders what would the MC do if she got pregnant (neutral variation) or has pregnancy scares (MC has to convince her not to worry) or demands a baby (MC starts slipping contracepties along with serum?).
Either way, my dick is ready.
I agree (well not on the impreg stuff ;) ).
I suggested to Vren to make it part of the cumslut training, so you can choose who and if they will be impregnated. It offers more to both paths.
Your suggestions could also add to that.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I asked Vren about pregnancy, since someone here asked me too. I didn't get into birth control, if Vren has it in mine he can do it. I like what the game offers, not really into preggo but I can still get what I want from it.

sirlar

Aug 24, 2017
So I'm new to the game, but not console commands. However, I don't think I'm entering the ones for resist/slut correctly because I keep getting the name is not defined error. Anybody know how to fix this?

lolzzzzz

Aug 5, 2016
Alright, I have no idea if anybody answered, but if they do, I apologise in advance.

May/Can someone please make a torrent out of this, if possible?

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I must say the RNG of this game can sometimes suck!!!

And does anything happen with Nora and the cell phone if you text her in the morning or evening?
She always seems to be busy for the biology questions or when you ask her what is happening options for me.
I will just answer the Nora part of this. She needs a pretty high slut score to start the events from the cell phone. She can come over and "study" with you, with you and your mom, you could go over to "help her move furniture" on the weekends, and she does some interesting things on the way home with a cop while talking to you. But you have to get her numbers up to do anything.

I don't cheat and change any scores or edit the files to reduce resistance faster but I do make liberal use of quick save and load during the game to get the events I need at any particular time. And I don't often bother with anything other than blue serum. After you get the door code, you can crank out lots of it and with the newer hub scenes you can find events to lower their resistance quickly.

I like that the game is completely open, not that a RenPy game can't be decompiled, but you don't have to. I spent a bunch of time cleaning up the English up to v0.81 so I saw how the game works under the hood. Vren has evolved his style during the game and currently it is quite easy to add events and to track the new material. I really need to get the current version and send in fixes, though the last one I worked on was quite good. The hardest transition was when he broke the single script file into intro, major, minor, hub and script files. That took some time and cutting and pasting to make my edited single file look like his multiple files so I could see what fixes of mine he had rolled into that version.

Now I drop the new files into WinMerge to track the changes. I fix language in small added sections right in WinMerge and go into Notepad+ for the new sections. I don't change game logic, though I did do a couple bug fixes along the way.

I do miss seeing the MC. And keeping the girls to the outside when only one is displayed is kind of odd to me but it is his style. I would center them myself, but then you run into the problem of dialog choices being on top of them occasionally.

Public slut: how far from reality is making your sister walk around the block nude with whore written on her? Or turning a college lab into a whorehouse after hours? You would think the authorities might eventually get interested in him. Yes, there is the government taking over the research aspect, but that seems to go away based on LR2. Vren seemed to slot Alexia into that role from the beginning.

Cumslut: How hard does he need to work to make Stephanie a cumslut? Seems she likes it a lot from the beginning.

Anal Slut: anal has been in the game for some time, but you needed to get their slut score pretty high before the events would trigger.

Pregnant: with all the fucking going on, there really should be a concern, or at least some mention. Ker fixes it in Harem with a few lines of dialog and then the MC can fuck all he wants without concern. Maybe there needs to be something written into the endings.

And about all the fucking, you would think the MC would have to invent a serum for himself to keep up the pace. :) You can cum from morning to night ever day towards the end of the game. He could at least get dehydrated!

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
Damn! This update is WAY hotter than I was expecting. I think I owe Vren an apology.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
About impregnation:

I find it hard to believe that women working at the biology department of a university don't know about birth control pills :( Having to depend on anal only to prevent pregnancy is totally ridiculous. Maybe nice for the people who are into preggo's but for me it's a nightmare come true. Why not make it a choice to make the women stop using birthcontrol (as part of the cumslut training)?

The tag system seems perfectly suited to deal with this already, so I was a bit surprised to see impregnation stuff so intertwined with the cumslut tag. I personally enjoyed it, but it is not an automatic consequence in a world with relatively abundant access to high-effectiveness birth control. Breeding is enough of a kink to really be separated into its own tag.

It won't just be anal, basically any cum option that isn't inside of them will be fine for avoiding it. I think I like the idea of adding a section about BC to their cumslut training too, I'll see about adding that in.

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes