UselessAcc

Jun 3, 2017
Mmmm.... Are those going to be the default outfits (when you speak to them) from that point on, or are those strictly ending scene models? 10/10 sofar either way.
Pretty sure the pregnancy stuff is ending-only.
So far 8/10, because I don't recall the phrase going "In high heels and pregnant" :p

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Mmmm.... Are those going to be the default outfits (when you speak to them) from that point on, or are those strictly ending scene models? 10/10 sofar either way.
It's an ending so you probably aren't going to see much more than an image or two.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Didn't the dev say at one point that he wanted to do something about the 120 days? Change it? Or am I thinking of something else?
I don't think so, the whole point was that the job/game only lasted the summer while you worked at the Lab.

Lab Rats 2 continues from there, so maybe there is a sandbox mod, but there are enough cheats that if you don't want the constraint you can get around it.

mubby1888

May 31, 2017
how do i get the 4-way and harem endings? Im not cheating or changing the script just doing it the old fashion way

Username7

May 1, 2017
how do i get the 4-way and harem endings? Im not cheating or changing the script just doing it the old fashion way
Been awhile since I did it legit but It's have all of them at 100 or 120 can't remember then it's convince Nora to let you stay, Teach them who's boss and have Alexis be a camgirl.

Reactions: Darkaura

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
Looking forward to the new update. I always thought it odd that they were never preggers after all I did with them.

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes