Grey Ribbon

Aug 28, 2017
In a similar situation, but /#!994SiIRJ!IdUhZIxNqxJZzxP6JGQwGmtZtVQ4OThij6CFBK03y1U added onto mega.nz should be the legit link. Its 585.2 MB, so fingers crossed that its not a virus. I'll update once the download finishes.

Edit: Nvm got ninjaed >_>
Edit 2: Download finished, game is running perfectly! Can confirm game works :)

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
I'm having problems getting Alexia to tell me about her site, where is she supposed to be telling you about it, the wiki don't specify in what circumstances she talks about it.

Last edited:

Grey Ribbon

Aug 28, 2017
Is it just me or is the pregnancy ending bugged? Can anyone confirm?

Edit: I jumped to day 120 to test the endings using day = 120, and constantly getting an error regarding increase_preg_score. I guess thats why this is a debug build?

dragowar

Apr 9, 2017
I haven't gotten i yet

update:
It seems the pregnant images were removed from the latest fixed versions of the game so that would mean its impossible to get those scenes

Reactions: Grey Ribbon

Grey Ribbon

Aug 28, 2017
I haven't gotten i yet

update:
It seems the pregnant images were removed from the latest fixed versions of the game so that would mean its impossible to get those scenes
That's really unfortunate, the whole reason I'm rushing this playthrough was to test out the new endings ahahaha. Thanks for the prompt reply mate! :)

loditt

Jun 24, 2017
I asked about this earlier but never received a reply, not sure if I'm going crazy or what. None of the girls seem to wear slut outfits in any situation aside from the swimsuit they wear at the beach. If I type slut_outfit into the console it shows as true, I have all the girls trained for the public slut tag, and they are all wearing the same outfits as they were at the start of the game. This has now persisted through multiple playthroughs of the game and such. Is there something I'm missing, or is my game somehow bugged? Are the slut outfits actually the swimsuits and nothing else?

Mrfloip

Dec 11, 2016
I asked about this earlier but never received a reply, not sure if I'm going crazy or what. None of the girls seem to wear slut outfits in any situation aside from the swimsuit they wear at the beach. If I type slut_outfit into the console it shows as true, I have all the girls trained for the public slut tag, and they are all wearing the same outfits as they were at the start of the game. This has now persisted through multiple playthroughs of the game and such. Is there something I'm missing, or is my game somehow bugged? Are the slut outfits actually the swimsuits and nothing else?
I think it's only the swimsuits for now.

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017

This update adds two major features to the game. The first is the new "Anal Lover" tag and a pile of new content to go along with it. There have also been modifications to any of the old pieces of anal content, making it much easier to reach if you have trained a girl appropriately.

The second major addition to the game is the ability for the girls to become pregnant. Each girl has an internal counter that is increased every time you finish inside her. The counter is increased by a significantly larger amount if you have enough influence over the girl to ask her to stop taking her birth control. Training a girl to be a public slut increases her pregnancy score as well (unless she has also been trained as an Anal Lover). It takes between 12 (no BC, public cumslut) and 100 (on BC) creampies for a girl to become pregnant.

There have been 6 new endings added to the game to reflect your ability to get girls pregnant. There is a solo pregnant ending for each girl, in addition to a pregnant harem ending that includes all five girls.

0.11:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
OK anyone have a problem with going early to the lab?No matter how much I'm trying is always locked.So I can't have a talk with Steph and can't progress.Did he change that since 0.9?I didn't play 0.10

Misty

May 26, 2017
OK anyone have a problem with going early to the lab?No matter how much I'm trying is always locked.So I can't have a talk with Steph and can't progress.Did he change that since 0.9?I didn't play 0.10
I had to go back and forth couple times to lab till Steph appiers doing so time doesn't advance.

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes