armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I had to go back and forth couple times to lab till Steph appiers doing so time doesn't advance.
I don't know in this version no matter how many time I try always fail.And btw did we cannot now reload to try get diferent outcome of a scene?Is it now like BB predetermined what will happen?I try at least 20 times Nora to catch me making blue serum but still nothing

Misty

May 26, 2017
I don't know in this version no matter how many time I try always fail.And btw did we cannot now reload to try get diferent outcome of a scene?Is it now like BB predetermined what will happen?I try at least 20 times Nora to catch me making blue serum but still nothing
I mean I was going back and forth at the same morning and it worked also it depends on Steph's slut level and Nora is the most dificult character to advance, that I noticed on v0.10.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I mean I was going back and forth at the same morning and it worked also it depends on Steph's slut level and Nora is the most dificult character to advance, that I noticed on v0.10.
Maybe he make lower the chance something to happen since 0.9.After 30 attempts finaly Nora cacth me and the next day for first time Stephanie open the door for me.

smikey

May 1, 2017
In this version if the lab is locked, and you're on good terms with Steph (phone number, maybe?) you can call her into the lab once you unlock it and go into it in the mornings.

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
the preg ends was bugged

vrengames:
EDIT: There was a bug in the ending.rpy file that was preventing the new endings from triggering properly. A new ending file has been linked that should resolve the problem, just copy it into your game folder so it overwrites the existing file. Saves should not be affected.

Reactions: DosArmas

ParagonFlynn

May 28, 2017
the preg ends was bugged

vrengames:
EDIT: There was a bug in the ending.rpy file that was preventing the new endings from triggering properly. A new ending file has been linked that should resolve the problem, just copy it into your game folder so it overwrites the existing file. Saves should not be affected.
Is there any possible way that you could get the link to the ending fix then? Or at least for someone to tell us the steps needed to fix the endings in the renpy code?

Last edited:
Reactions: Grey Ribbon

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Updated OP.. And doggomod
I looked at the names and definitions for the pregnancy pics and it looked right. It's a little above by pay grade if it's worse that that. But it's only a patch. :D

Grey Ribbon

Aug 28, 2017
Updated OP.. And doggomod
I looked at the names and definitions for the pregnancy pics and it looked right. It's a little above by pay grade if it's worse that that. But it's only a patch. :D
Maybe add an addendum that the current mega link doesn't have the fixed pregnancy endings?

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
the preg ends was bugged

vrengames:
Dang... I looked through the code for the endings.rpy and couldn't see anything inconsistent, but didn't really look through the rest of the code to know if it was a simple () or (0) that wasn't needed...I may just have to not be impatient and see a completed bug fix - REEDIT - has anyone gotten a copy of a fixed endings.rpy file? Was one sent out?

Last edited:
Reactions: Grey Ribbon

foursnacks

Jul 21, 2017
I have a fix but I can't upload the source for it. So, if anyone knows python, these are the changes needed that must be made to "endings.rpy":

Lines 507 - 513:

label epilog:

$ increase_preg_score(lilyO)
$ increase_preg_score(momO)
$ increase_preg_score(noraO)
$ increase_preg_score(stephO)
$ increase_preg_score(alexO)

Change them to look like:

label epilog:

call increase_preg_score(sisO)
call increase_preg_score(momO)
call increase_preg_score(noraO)
call increase_preg_score(stephO)
call increase_preg_score(alexO)

In other words, change the "$" to be "call" and change "lilyO" to be "sisO"). Make sure you keep the spacing!!!

Then recompile the game to create a new "endings.rpyc" and play on.

If anyone cares, in order to see the pregnant endings, do NOT give them the anal attribute! And make sure you have lots of unprotected creampies with the ladies.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I seem to remember that either in notes or on the serums themselves, when you were able to give them to the women, they told you what they did....aka red is for lust increase and so on but now I can not find anything definite to tell me so its trial and error Yes it has been awhile since i played this

Does anyone know what each serum does?

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Wasn't it a walk-through or guide to Lab Rats. I've looked through the forum but can't find it, maybe I confused it with Glassix.

rykdragon

May 3, 2017
When I see ntr tag l try to play but there isnt any male in this game only female. I cant enjoy this game. I dont understand why he didnt draw any cock or male figure! So this isnt my game.

Managarmr

May 7, 2017
i am not a patron so i don't have access to the file, here it is the fix that @foursnacks proposed
It's giving me an error when opening the game with that fix.

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/endings.rpy", line 515: Line is indented, but the preceding call statment statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    $lily_generic = True
    ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 6.99.11.1749

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
It's giving me an error when opening the game with that fix.

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/endings.rpy", line 515: Line is indented, but the preceding call statment statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    $lily_generic = True
    ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 6.99.11.1749
sorry, my mistake, fixed

Reactions: Calabacin and Misty
3.80 star(s) 49 Votes