Regitor

May 17, 2017
I figured it out. All I did was deleted all the spaces and just put tabs only. Managed to fix the other issues also. Did some moving around in the files and managed to get it running. Not sure if I messed up your mod though lol. I will let you know when I get to the endings.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Okay, so I'm going to try this out from the beginning, and I'm not yet going to use the Doggomod...

Is the first page the 11.0 and do I need @Darkaura 's patch to ensure that there's no craziness as I try it from the beginning?

KaitoKid

Aug 28, 2017
Go to the Lab Rats folder, then search 00console.rpy (not .rpyc) then open with notepad > press CTRL+F type FALSE > click Next 2 times > you'll encounter something like this "Developer option = False" > Change the word to True.
So it became like this "Developer option = True"

pepoye

Aug 3, 2017
Go to the Lab Rats folder, then search 00console.rpy (not .rpyc) then open with notepad > press CTRL+F type FALSE > click Next 2 times > you'll encounter something like this "Developer option = False" > Change the word to True.
So it became like this "Developer option = True"
it is possible to send me your file with the right thing, because i can't do this work. Thx

ps : i have v0.10.1
ps2 : v0.11.0 bug when your check characters info

Last edited:

KaitoKid

Aug 28, 2017
it is possible to send me your file with the right thing, because i can't do this work. Thx

ps : i have v0.10.1
ps2 : v0.11.0 bug when your check characters info
I'm still newbie, can't upload the file i think, as for the version, mine ia v11

pepoye

Aug 3, 2017
ok, no prolem,
is that the line i need to change in 00console.rpy ??
# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.

Grey Ribbon

Aug 28, 2017
Game needs more time than 120 days. He should really consider removing the ending completely and just let us keep playing.
To be fair, using the console command "day = (desired day)" does allow you to effectively extend your playtime, and you run out of stuff to do fairly quickly once most stuff has been unlocked. Although, I've missed a couple of events somehow, the Nora schoolgirl outfit one primarily.

Ezra

May 7, 2017
Waiting for v11.1 before downloading. Seems v11 is pretty bugged (though I know there is a patch).

poploli7

Aug 17, 2016
Is there a list showing how to get each of the endings? As it looks like there are some scenes I haven't seen yet, and I have followed the wiki.

Zoog

Apr 20, 2017
How can I get the pregnant harem ending? So far I only got the single pregnant girls one.
thx for the help!

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes