Etar

Jul 17, 2017
So, I just finished the game, and I must say, bravo. The bloke did a good job. I'd even say that I personally would accept the game as being "complete" now (Even though it seems the dev wants to do more from looking at the scripts, hes got a lot of plans for generic events).

Also the error that comes with the pregnancy ending, its easily "fixes" simply ignore it. I was looking through the code, it seems its part of code thats not supposed to be called when it gets called. So simply click "ignore" 5 times (If you have the 5 pregnant ladies harem ending) and you should be fine.

Reactions: Darkaura

VBoat

Jun 17, 2017
If you google "Lab Rats Walkthrough" that explains most of how the game functions and what your goals are. If you'd like to see a full list of scenes and possibilities, as well a better explanation of the mechanics and a full list of possibilities for each character (though you may wish to be surprised rather than spoiled) you can check the that has been posted numerous times in the past four pages.
Thanks

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
im not able to get certain preg endings. end of game stats says i got them all pregnant but i only get stephanie and alex scenes. is that what the patch is for?

TheLoveDoctor

Aug 18, 2017
The game is pretty good, still going to try out a few different endings but so far, so good.

The few small issues I have with lab rats is that after a while the game is kinda grindy and repetitive, also, I sure hope Vren develops the advanced training a bit further, options are kinda limited atm and CG for those options are limited as well (unless I'm missing something which is possible). The other small issue is that CGs could be a bit bigger, I usually play in windowed (stealth fapping ftw) mode and CGs get quite small this way, the way CGs are integrated in the game screen could also be better... but alas, these are minor critiques, overall it's a solid game with a few interesting options. I'll keep checking is there is further development.

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes