Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Not sure where if anywhere else this can go, but it's been a fun ride. Got my final save with my pregnant harem (great pic), and they all have multiple trainings. I don;t use mods or console - all I do at the start is up my salary a little, raise resistance drop for evenings and start with a few blues. Nothing special - all in the script file and I end with all girls multiply trained, all scenes done and pretty much done by day 90-100. I was scared by how the anal would work for preggers but it turned that I had Nora first as a anal slut and then changed to cumslut and had no probs (she was over 35 creampies by the end)...
LP Harem.png

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Not sure where if anywhere else this can go, but it's been a fun ride. Got my final save with my pregnant harem (great pic), and they all have multiple trainings. I don;t use mods or console - all I do at the start is up my salary a little, raise resistance drop for evenings and start with a few blues. Nothing special - all in the script file and I end with all girls multiply trained, all scenes done and pretty much done by day 90-100. I was scared by how the anal would work for preggers but it turned that I had Nora first as a anal slut and then changed to cumslut and had no probs (she was over 35 creampies by the end)...
View attachment 19938
hmm nora

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
So there is going to be a bugfixed version?
Possibly, yes. Current version is still not the final release. Check the Patreon link for more details.

You can simply click on 'ignore' for getting to the 'epilogue' of the game. I actually don't know if you miss any content at all by doing so.

KingoftheEnd

Jun 3, 2017
Possibly, yes. Current version is still not the final release. Check the Patreon link for more details.

You can simply click on 'ignore' for getting to the 'epilogue' of the game. I actually don't know if you miss any content at all by doing so.
there is already a way to fix the problem if its this showing:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/endings.rpy", line 509, in <module>
$ increase_preg_score(lilyO)
NameError: name 'increase_preg_score' is not defined

Regitor

May 17, 2017
I will try to upload my folder that has the dogmod in it up to Mega. Maybe it will help with those who had the same problems as I did.

Reactions: Gogotaro

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I checked the endings.rpy provided a few pages back that was the patch. It appeared to have all the fixes recommended. Not sure if it fixed it all.. I'm busy with rl, mod stuff, and enjoying the game when I can. :D

Regitor

May 17, 2017

Here is the folder. I hope it helps those who where having those issues. It is however missing those scripts at the end with Alexa, just have to ignore then to bypass them. Doesn't really take away from her actual ending.

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017

Here is the folder. I hope it helps those who where having those issues. It is however missing those scripts at the end with Alexa, just have to ignore then to bypass them. Doesn't really take away from her actual ending.
needs decryption key

feral74

May 31, 2017
good game but it crash every time at the ending i got
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1292, in script call
    call min_morningPay from _call_min_morningPay
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1683, in script call
    call hub_sis from _call_hub_sis ## Leads to Lily's hub scene
  File "game/endings.rpy", line 509, in script

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\Raymond\Desktop\Lab_Rats-0.11.0-all\renpy\ast.py", line 805, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Raymond\Desktop\Lab_Rats-0.11.0-all\renpy\python.py", line 1641, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.11.1749
Lab Rats 0.11.0
any idea?

Grey Ribbon

Aug 28, 2017
good game but it crash every time at the ending i got
Code:

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\Raymond\Desktop\Lab_Rats-0.11.0-all\renpy\ast.py", line 805, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Raymond\Desktop\Lab_Rats-0.11.0-all\renpy\python.py", line 1641, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.11.1749
Lab Rats 0.11.0
any idea?
Please read the last few pages, an updated endings.rpy has been posted and it fixes the ending bugs.

Otherwise, you could just press ignore a couple times and skip the errors, it apparently doesn't cause any problems.

Morbido

Jul 24, 2017
what is needed for harem? I played my first full game end all girls over 150 points but different endings, no harem

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes