mandrakemg

Aug 20, 2016
what is needed for harem? I played my first full game end all girls over 150 points but different endings, no harem
For regular harem ending, you need to have all 5 over 99 points affection before last day. Then on the last day:
1) In the lab, convince Nora to let you stay on at lab
2) At home, remind them who's boss
3) Suggest Alex become a cam girl

Then harem ending should follow. If all 5 meet the pregnancy requirement, then it will be the pregnant harem ending.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
When I install the DoggoMod and tried to play I got an error and the game wouldn't start. Even after I replaced the backup files I had the same problem. I searched the thread. But didn't see anything. Anyone have any ideas?

mandrakemg

Aug 20, 2016
How to get mom and lily shower scene?
For the option to shower with each of them (though not together), on any regular weekday you can:
1) Go to bed early
2) During the next morning, there will be an additional option to go to bathroom first
3) Check the counter
4) Choose either the toothpaste or mouthwash depending on who you want to influence
5) Choose which serum to use on the mouthwash/toothpaste
6) They will enter bathroom, use the mouthwash/toothpaste, then you can choose following action (with success depending on their current score)

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Looked around and yeah, I'm getting the same erroes some others got:

While parsing E:\Games\H\Lab_Rats-0.11.0-all/game/0.11.0 backups/script.rpy.
File "renpy/common/000namespaces.rpy", line 48, in <module>
config.special_namespaces["store.config"] = _ObjectNamespace(config, "config")
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'special_namespaces'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\Games\H\Lab_Rats-0.11.0-all\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\Games\H\Lab_Rats-0.11.0-all\renpy\main.py", line 358, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "E:\Games\H\Lab_Rats-0.11.0-all\renpy\script.py", line 259, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "E:\Games\H\Lab_Rats-0.11.0-all\renpy\script.py", line 738, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=fn + source)
File "E:\Games\H\Lab_Rats-0.11.0-all\renpy\script.py", line 432, in finish_load
node.early_execute()
File "E:\Games\H\Lab_Rats-0.11.0-all\renpy\ast.py", line 855, in early_execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "E:\Games\H\Lab_Rats-0.11.0-all\renpy\python.py", line 1641, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/000namespaces.rpy", line 48, in <module>
config.special_namespaces["store.config"] = _ObjectNamespace(config, "config")
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'special_namespaces'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Someone said they fixed it? How did that work?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
When I install the DoggoMod and tried to play I got an error and the game wouldn't start. Even after I replaced the backup files I had the same problem. I searched the thread. But didn't see anything. Anyone have any ideas?
It should generate an error log. It's a text file. If it doesn't, your a/v or computer is stopping the exe.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
It should generate an error log. It's a text file. If it doesn't, your a/v or computer is stopping the exe.
I posted the contents of the text file in my previous post. The EXE works after a fresh install, but after I installed your mod, including the patch from Darkaura, I get the error above.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@gfm793
Ok... That's odd because I don't have that issue and mod I did only changes the .rpa files in the /game folder. It does not change anything in the renpy/common/000namespaces.rpy folder.
Backup your current renpy/common/000namespaces.rpy file then try my 000namespaces.rpy file and see if it works?

EDITED... you can safely delete the .rpyc file when you change out the corresponding .rpy file. Maybe try deleting the .rpyc file then restarting? I usually delete the .rpyc when I switch out any .rpy files.

Edited-- Deleted file. Not sure how space/tab issue is occurring in the 000namespaces file..

Last edited:

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
@gfm793
Ok... That's odd because I don't have that issue and mod I did only changes the .rpa files in the /game folder. It does not change anything in the renpy/common/000namespaces.rpy folder.
Backup your current renpy/common/000namespaces.rpy file then try my 000namespaces.rpy file and see if it works?

EDITED... you can safely delete the .rpyc file when you change out the corresponding .rpy file. Maybe try deleting the .rpyc file then restarting? I usually delete the .rpyc when I switch out any .rpy files.
Thanks though in the zip I only see the namespaces.rpyc in the zip and not namespaces.rpy

I copied in the rpyc file just to see. Didn't work. Tried deleting namespaces.rpyc and that also didn't work.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Is there an events guide or anything like that? I know a bunch of them are random, but I'm not sure if certain events are tied to certain times of the day or days of the week.

moonwalker

May 26, 2017
go to game folder/renpy/common open in any text editor 00.console.rpy (not rpyc) find config.console = False change it to True save. Open the game press Shift+O (letter o) and enter desired command.
didnt work :/

''File string'' line1. expected statement
player_money 500

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes