D

Deleted member 51206

how does one find out someone is preggo? came into mom about 10 times, after telling her to stop taking pills. will it give me an event or something?

Azazel6

Oct 13, 2016
I
how does one find out someone is preggo? came into mom about 10 times, after telling her to stop taking pills. will it give me an event or something?
I believe the creampie count is 25 and off the pill, i just skip the day to 120 and check the ending. Not sure if there is a preg scene thats not the ending.

alantam

Aug 8, 2017
Love the art and concept of this gem, so wonder if there's a simple method to adjust/modify beyond 120 days...say like 6 months or 180 days? Thanks in advance for any information.

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Im getting one error after another. Is new game necessary?
If you're using an old save then yeah the game'll freak out.

I don't know about the inner workings of the engine, but my guess is that if something new is added the system won't try to recreate the missing values within the save and it'll just keep throwing these errors.

So yeah one of the main reason why I stopped playing the game for a while that I don't want to start from scratch every few weeks. :p

shrikes

Sep 1, 2017
Firstly, thanks for sharing this game. I am really enjoying it! Secondly, I'm sorry for being a total noob at this, but is there a name for games like this because it isn't really a visual novel in that there are no set story lines and events happen randomly, It's not really a stat managing game either, and it's not really an RPG like you'd find in RPGMaker? I just really like games like this and want to be able to find more of them and possibly even to contribute to the creators. =)

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Firstly, thanks for sharing this game. I am really enjoying it! Secondly, I'm sorry for being a total noob at this, but is there a name for games like this because it isn't really a visual novel in that there are no set story lines and events happen randomly, It's not really a stat managing game either, and it's not really an RPG like you'd find in RPGMaker? I just really like games like this and want to be able to find more of them and possibly even to contribute to the creators. =)
it's like a simulation game? On the OP is a link to his patreon. He's got plans for Lab Rats 2.

shrikes

Sep 1, 2017
it's like a simulation game? On the OP is a link to his patreon. He's got plans for Lab Rats 2.
Lab Rats 2? Sweet! Thanks for the reply. Now to trawl through the forums for more "simulation" games -- and not the kind you play with joysticks... you know what i mean. :p

Zenna

Sep 9, 2017
Can anyone tell me all ending in v0.11.1 version.
And what need to do to get the ending.
Sorry for asking to much.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
@Zenna That I know of there'll be one with each girl, and a harem ending with all of them. There's some variation's to like just the mom and Lilly or just Stephanie and Nora. There's also the newly added pregnancy endings. Way to get them is your influence with each girl has to be high enough. I think around 120+. Then in the epilogue you get choice's e.g with nora if your influence is high enough you can choose to leave the lab at the end of your work period, or ask her to let you stay if you want her in your ending. There's also a special requirement with the pregnancy endings of, you have to make the girl a cumslut, tell her to come off her birth control, then cum in her several time's, not sure how many.

D

Deleted member 56260

Anyone know if there are cheat codes for increasing the creampie stat to the required amount? I read above you need 25 creampies, is that correct?

EDIT: Nevermind, I just fiddled with script.rpy. If you do a ctrl+f of "is_pregnant", you can just set it to return True without an if-else statement.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zenna

Sep 9, 2017
@Zenna That I know of there'll be one with each girl, and a harem ending with all of them. There's some variation's to like just the mom and Lilly or just Stephanie and Nora. There's also the newly added pregnancy endings. Way to get them is your influence with each girl has to be high enough. I think around 120+. Then in the epilogue you get choice's e.g with nora if your influence is high enough you can choose to leave the lab at the end of your work period, or ask her to let you stay if you want her in your ending. There's also a special requirement with the pregnancy endings of, you have to make the girl a cumslut, tell her to come off her birth control, then cum in her several time's, not sure how many.
Thanks for the info.

dayv jones

Sep 19, 2017
Is there a way to increase the likelihood of a random event......i never can seem to get nora to come over and help study texting her all weekend but no.....at day 90 do i just have to wait?

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Is there a way to increase the likelihood of a random event......i never can seem to get nora to come over and help study texting her all weekend but no.....at day 90 do i just have to wait?
Well if you don't want to mess around in the cheat console in hopes of finding something you can just be a dirty save scumer like me. Sometimes I QL and skip a section for minutes to get something I need. :p

R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

I think we call them trainer games. This genre is popularized by Akabur.

Reactions: shrikes

Orion_Hunts

Aug 6, 2017
How can I enter cheats or get dog mod in android version my pc died in d houston flooding
I was wondering the same thing. I want this on my phone but I don't want to play through it all over again just for the new endings. This game is super grindy, which is cool, but this will be the 3rd time I've played through it haha

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Not sure how to convert renpy to apk but if I knew how, I would.
And if someone can tell me how to make the mod compatible, I will also do that.

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes