Sep 10, 2017
How do you get any events with Stephanie, no matter how small, I can't seem to get any. Nora works fine though. I browsed through the first 5 pages and also used the search function; but so far all questions related to stephanie have been "I can trade 3 blue for one purple, what now?" - but I can't even seen to get that far. I'm on day 40, not sure if you can only interact with stephanie after a certain day?

Arby

Jul 23, 2017
How do you get any events with Stephanie, no matter how small, I can't seem to get any. Nora works fine though. I browsed through the first 5 pages and also used the search function; but so far all questions related to stephanie have been "I can trade 3 blue for one purple, what now?" - but I can't even seen to get that far. I'm on day 40, not sure if you can only interact with stephanie after a certain day?
For Steph, goto the lab early, first thing in the morning. Sometimes she will be there. The other possibilities are when you are working in the lab, there is a chance you will go get drinks for Steph and Nora, while the other requires her phone number, you eventually will be able to corrupt her on the beach trips.

Reactions: Thereisnospoon

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Chat with her (she'll tell you she plays tennis on Sunday mornings) and get her phone number so you can text her. Texts reveal a party that can happen Fri or Sat night, as well as joining her for tennis if you text her that morning. Both of those events have accelerating scenes based upon level...

Reactions: Thereisnospoon

sergio85

Oct 2, 2017
I have try this and dont work
Edit the file renpy/common/00console.rpy in your Lab Rats folder.
Find "config.console = False" and change "False" to "True"
Save the file
Start up the game
Use Shift-O (letter) to open the cheat men

it said error
config.console= True config.console = 100
Someone was the anser for this problem please i want to have it as sone as posible

Sep 10, 2017
Save the file
Start up the game

it said error
Someone was the anser for this problem please i want to have it as sone as posible
You edited it wrongly.

open your 00console.rpy, select everything, delete everything, copy and paste what I put in spoilers here:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

Save the file
Start up the game

it said error
Could you upload your 00console.rpy? I'm curious what you did wrong.

LIUMANG

Oct 5, 2017
How can I impregnate the girls ?
I have trained them all anal, cum whore and public whore.
All girls have No Birth Control and I came inside of them minimum 10times.
So what did I wrong ?

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
So what did I wrong ?
Keep them off anal for awhile (at least another 10X) to make sure - it seems anal removes some BC effects, so to be sure don;t leave any of them anal towards the end...

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
So what did I wrong ?
You only see the girls pregnant at the Epilogue of the game. Also you need to cum inside them at least 25 times if I remember correctly.

Jul 24, 2017
I think 25 times is too tedious. It would be better if selecting "No birth control" automatically gets the pregnant ending. Or at least lower the number from 25 to something reasonable, like 10 or so.

foursnacks

Jul 21, 2017
You only see the girls pregnant at the Epilogue of the game. Also you need to cum inside them at least 25 times if I remember correctly.
The part about the Epilogue is correct. The 25 times part is incorrect because it is not a fixed number.

The determiners of whether or not a girl is pregnant are if they on birth control, cum sluts, public, and the number of times they had creampies as a cum slut or not a cum slut. Without getting into details, whether a girl is pregnant is a pregnancy score in the game that increases faster if the girl is a cum slut and to a lesser extent, a public exhibitionist.

Simply put, the more times you creampie the cum slut that isn't using birth control then the more likely she'll be pregnant at the end of the game. You get that pregnancy score over the threshold and you'll need to visit the maternity ward in a few months.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
The part about the Epilogue is correct. The 25 times part is incorrect because it is not a fixed number. ***snip***
That's why I wrote 'if I remember correctly', because I was not completely sure.

And regarding the cum slut: Which person does not turn them all into cum sluts? That would be totally insane! XD I simply presumed that everybody does it.

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes