matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys please can somebody put here his file. When I try to use cheats its always give me in console this
UnicodeDecodeError: ascij codec cant decode byte 0xf1 in position 13: ordinal not in range(128)

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
What is the Lab Rats Change logs for 0.12 ?
Changelog 0.12:
This new version splits the previous "Public" tag into two more accurate tags: "Free Use" and "Exhibitionist". The previous public training scene has been reworked for each girl to serve as their exhibitionist training scene, and a new free use training scene has been written for each of them as well. All of the previous "Public" tagged content has been redefined as either requiring "Free Use", "Exhibitionist", or both. There is also a new major threesome scene involving Stephanie and Alexia at the lab. In total this update adds 15,000 words and 45 new images.

I hope you enjoy playing the new version as much as I did making it!

As always, a brief changelog going from v0.11.1 to v0.12.0:
- Revised existing "Public" scenes to require the "Free Use" tag, the "Exhibitionist" tag, or both.
- Updated ending stats to reflect the new training.
- Changed "Public" training scene to "Exhibitionist" Training scene for each girl. Some options have been changed or moved.
- Added "Free Use" training option for each girl.
- Added a new threesome scene with Alexia and Stephanie.
- Fixed pregnant title image positioning.

Lathan321

May 24, 2017
is there some kind of list of events and how to get them, havent played since the training was implemented and not understanding how to use the training outside of the first scene of training

Sep 10, 2017
is there some kind of list of events and how to get them, havent played since the training was implemented and not understanding how to use the training outside of the first scene of training
That's a good question, I'd definitely like to know the answer to that as well. Especially now with Exhibition and "Free Use" being separated!

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Geezus Xist, the wiki is a pain to get to but...

BDI123

May 23, 2017
How can you make any red or purple serum if Stephanie never answers the door? In v11.0/1 I believe that there was a way to call her for help when you were in the lab, how about putting that back.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
How to get the women pregnant???
It's a random chance after you keep coming in them and it affects the ending.

So keep using them for sperm banks and eventually, you'll knock them up by the end. Take them off birth control and make them cum sluts for added chances.

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
It's a random chance after you keep coming in them and it affects the ending.

So keep using them for sperm banks and eventually, you'll knock them up by the end. Take them off birth control and make them cum sluts for added chances.
i'd say bust your nut inside at least 15 times if yoour short on time use to set the days back can't promise it wont mess up your save so make a back up file

Sep 10, 2017
Adding on to the other answers you also have to tell them to get off the pill.
Apparently you can get them pregnant while they're on the pill, if you cum inside them a whole 100 times in 120 days. According to the code and wiki anyways, never been mad enough to try that myself.

Username7

May 1, 2017
Apparently you can get them pregnant while they're on the pill, if you cum inside them a whole 100 times in 120 days. According to the code and wiki anyways, never been mad enough to try that myself.
Who would be. That's why I siad take em off the pill drops it down to a nice manageable 20-25.

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes