gadji

Oct 4, 2017
The variables changed since 0.12 ? all the cheats are out, config.console set to true, press shift+O, enter something like player_money = 300000, doesnt work...
I tried Dir(), globals() and locals() to find the new ones but even this doesnt work, it says UnicodeDecodeblablabla...
Any idea how to fix this ?

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
The variables changed since 0.12 ? all the cheats are out, config.console set to true, press shift+O, enter something like player_money = 300000, doesnt work...
I tried Dir(), globals() and locals() to find the new ones but even this doesnt work, it says UnicodeDecodeblablabla...
Any idea how to fix this ?
It work's perfectly for me.... I use UnRen V0.5...

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
I don't use any external programs
Go to this site and read about it:

With this you don't need to change config.console=False to True. My self have has a lot of problems to that to work in games...
Sorry my English, not my usely Language....

U

User_10739

I got bored with this after .05 with endings. I can't believe that it is still ongoing...

Reactions: elmandor

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
It's a random chance after you keep coming in them and it affects the ending.

So keep using them for sperm banks and eventually, you'll knock them up by the end. Take them off birth control and make them cum sluts for added chances.
That is NOT how it worked in 11. Did he change it?

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Why not to allow the son to sneak into both the mother and the sister bedroom when they are not at home, and say read a diary where they write in each day, for example, when they have ovulation and are most susceptible to getting pregnant. This would make it easier to know that they are getting pregnant just that day .... This was just the idea I had. It would be fun to know what the one who does Lab rat's like this and also others who play this ....

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Anyone got full completion savegame to share please?

All mine seem to be corrupted one way or another at certain scenes too numerous to list (always get some error which I can Ignore).

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Why not to allow the son to sneak into both the mother and the sister bedroom when they are not at home, and say read a diary where they write in each day, for example, when they have ovulation and are most susceptible to getting pregnant. This would make it easier to know that they are getting pregnant just that day .... This was just the idea I had. It would be fun to know what the one who does Lab rat's like this and also others who play this ....
The reason you have to jump through hoops at the minute to get the girls pregnant is because the pregnancy fetish isn't everyone's cup of tea. Vren set it up so that there's no way to accidentally get a girl pregnant, you have to explicitly choose to do so. Likewise this latest update is to appease the NTR/anti-NTR crowd by dividing the old public tag into exhibitionist (non NTR) and free use (NTR).

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes