RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
The reason you have to jump through hoops at the minute to get the girls pregnant is because the pregnancy fetish isn't everyone's cup of tea. Vren set it up so that there's no way to accidentally get a girl pregnant, you have to explicitly choose to do so. Likewise this latest update is to appease the NTR/anti-NTR crowd by dividing the old public tag into exhibitionist (non NTR) and free use (NTR).
Explicitly choose to get them pregnant?

Simply by telling them to get off their birth control.
Why would there need to be anything else?

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Guess some ppl like the thrill of it being a possibility /shrug i'm not the dev so i don't know all his reasoning.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Anyone got full completion savegame to share please?

All mine seem to be corrupted one way or another at certain scenes too numerous to list (always get some error which I can Ignore).
Are those saves you made in V0.11.1? As far as I understand you need to start a new game for V0.12 because changes were made (like the sexual training). I could be wrong though...

Baba666777

May 5, 2017
I tried Dir(), globals() and locals() to find the new ones but even this doesnt work, it says UnicodeDecodeblablabla...
Any idea how to fix this ?
The issue comes from the location of your folder : there's a weird character in the path location. To solve it, just move the whole folder to somewhere else, like a root one. (C:, D:, etc.)

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
what script manipulates how often events occur, I want to increase it some.
script rpy... around line 490
Read the instruction carefully. It is written (minimum, maximum, start, increment)

After it's been called once, the minimum is the chance for it happen.
Maximum is the most.
Start is the chance for the event to be called the first time.
Every time you try and fail, the increment adds to the chance for it to be called.

For example let's say it's (10,50,30,5)
It has a 30% chance to trigger the first time it's called. The value would range between 30-50% because of the maximum value. If you fail the first time, the next time you try you have a 35% minimum chance. After you've triggered it, it's now a minimum 10% chance to occur. Of course, if you miss, the next time it's a 15% chance minimum to occur.

Now, remember that there can be more than one event triggered for one place during a specific time of day. Make sure you know how many events can occur at that time for that location (like the laboratory at night time) and adjust your figures accordingly.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Are those saves you made in V0.11.1? As far as I understand you need to start a new game for V0.12 because changes were made (like the sexual training). I could be wrong though...
Don't tell me we have to start this game from scratch every single month now? :/

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Don't tell me we have to start this game from scratch every single month now? :/
As I said I'm not entirely sure but it was necessary for me to start a new game after updating from V0.10 to V0.11.1 and it seems the same with V0.11 and V0.12.

How do I get the slutty clothes? All girls slut score maxed and cumslut/exhibitionist.
There are no different set of clothes except two different sets of swimwear (including a very skimpy set) for each girl.

dudecrush01

Apr 7, 2017
Need a little help with the cheats, (sorry to anyone who think this is weird or dislike cheats) but what is the command console for the girls to be pregnant? I've been trying on a non-cheat game and cheat game and i can't see to trigger any of the pregnancy endings and yes i got all of them to stop taking the birth control pill.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Is Katelyn a character from on of the specific origins or one that's found later on during the game? been ages since I last played (like version 1.6 or something along those lines). Reason for asking is wiki doesn't have shit on her.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Is Katelyn a character from on of the specific origins or one that's found later on during the game? been ages since I last played (like version 1.6 or something along those lines). Reason for asking is wiki doesn't have shit on her.
I think your confusing this with another game there's never been a Katelyn or a version 1.6 of this game. Based on your comment i believe you thinking of Teachers Pet's by Irredeemable, that has both a Kaitlyn and a version 1.6.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I think your confusing this with another game there's never been a Katelyn or a version 1.6 of this game. Based on your comment i believe you thinking of Teachers Pet's by Irredeemable, that has both a Kaitlyn and a version 1.6.
so mutiple tabs open, was asking about a entirely different game.

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes