MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
Someone need to make a endless mod for this game, 120 days is way too short it feels like for everything you can do.

Reactions: Voilsh

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
You can change days on the console. So at day 100 you can set the day back to 20 or whatever you like.
Oh Duh, Thanks for reminding me. I forgot that when i wrote that comment :heartcoveredeyes:

hm, I get a error on the training of mom for some reason, I'll post a traceback spoiler next time it happens but.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Sep 10, 2017
I've had issues with that as well (Both mom and sis) ever since version "12" expanded the training options to allow both exhibitionism and public. It worked fine for version "11" for me but it seems the dev forgot to declare the anal attribute or overhauled it and missed it somewhere.

Perhaps someone more programming-savvy has a very simple solution for the issue before an official fix comes along.

Edit: Perhaps say, the doggy already working on it!

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
I've had issues with that as well (Both mom and sis) ever since version "12" expanded the training options to allow both exhibitionism and public. It worked fine for version "11" for me but it seems the dev forgot to declare the anal attribute or overhauled it and missed it somewhere.

Perhaps someone more programming-savvy has a very simple solution for the issue before an official fix comes along.

Edit: Perhaps say, the doggy already working on it!
Starting a new game fixed it for me. Using an old save doesnt apparently.

Rickyn227

Apr 30, 2017
The .zip archive for the 12.1 Windows version isn't working for me at all in WinRAR. Using 7Zip I get a data error for images/Lily_Hand_5.png

This just me?
Exact same problem with Winrar, tells me the zip is corrupted even after I redownloaded it. No clue whats going on.

EDIT: Oops not the exact same problem I get a lib/labrats.exe error.

Last edited:

PjMuka

Jan 20, 2017
Noob here how do I activate the cheat codes after downloading them?
This applies to all renpy games.
open the game folder (in this case Lab Rats) and open
renpy > common > 00console.rpy
ctrl + f and search for the word false and you will find a statement on line 97 saying:
# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = False
Change = "False" to = "True" without "" and save your work.
and that is how you open up console on basically every renpy game.

In whatever game you are playing when you get into the game you should be able to shift + o to open console and type in the cheats that are all listed on the first page.

"If you can't open rpy files, you should download notepad ++. That shit is useful."

RepBu

Jul 10, 2017
I don't have any problems with the old version but now the cheats doesn't work, the console says " UnicodeDecodeError : "ascii" codec can't decode byte 0x a0 in position 26. ordinal not in range(128) " don't know what to do

Rickyn227

Apr 30, 2017
Any chance someone can upload an alternate link with preferably just the folder (PC not Android)? Still getting corrupted archive errors with the rar file even after a repair.

Wis Lim

Sep 18, 2017
I apologize if this was answered but I checked several pages of this forum and did a search, but couldn't find the answer:

Is there some sort of indicator to let you know the character is pregnant BEFORE getting to the ending? I'm trying for the harem ending (and don't like cheats), and so knowing they're pregnant would help with determining how and where to spread my "attention".

Arby

Jul 23, 2017
I apologize if this was answered but I checked several pages of this forum and did a search, but couldn't find the answer:

Is there some sort of indicator to let you know the character is pregnant BEFORE getting to the ending? I'm trying for the harem ending (and don't like cheats), and so knowing they're pregnant would help with determining how and where to spread my "attention".
There is no DIRECT indicator, what you need depends on several things: 1) are they on the pill, 2) how many times you cum inside them SINCE GETTING OFF the pill and 3) their specific Trainings, some trainings make it more likely for them to be preggers.

Wis Lim

Sep 18, 2017
There is no DIRECT indicator, what you need depends on several things: 1) are they on the pill, 2) how many times you cum inside them SINCE GETTING OFF the pill and 3) their specific Trainings, some trainings make it more likely for them to be preggers.
Yeah, I am aware of those. I am currently have them at day 60, have "seeded" them a number of times, and all but one off the pill. I'm not certain of the attempts before they went off contraceptives will count toward the end, but I hope so. With previous versions, I thought the girls "aura" was an indication but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Alright, well it would be nice to have some sort of indication. With only 120 days (non-cheat) to work with, not knowing if they're pregnant, or even how many times you've attempted impregnating them is frustrating. I remember reading that one of the "training" methods results in them telling you how many times you've cum in/on them, but I don't want to do training until I've unlocked all of their options...

Edit: Couldn't tell you how many hours I've played this, and I just noticed the "Info" tab in the upper right corner. At least now I can track how which ladies to concentrate on. :)

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 49 Votes