muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
From what the OP says about dogmod it makes it easier and more in favour of the player. But does it turn the grind and game into a "click-fap"? Or does it still leave some grind/challenge? Since the resistance thing is a challenge to balance i'd guess since this mod has been made. Just curious if i want to use it or not. Anyway, good work on making the mod for those who want it.
In my dogmod, you can look in the info folder and check out the changes document where i list the lines of script that i changed to adjust the values for resistance. You can open the script.rpy with notepad++ and make it "half strength" and go from there. The is still a little bit of a challenge since the rng chance and the resistance do combine to make it a little challenging. The workaround is to keep track of what you did and go for the highest possible use of the serum and then use rng in your favor so you don't have to keep going for the same event to raise the slut score. Remember that using the same "show me your boobs" at the "steph lab morning event" will raise her resistance. So if you can quicksave, quickload to get the random even you need, then it's not that big of a challenge if you can track what you've done and manage your time well. It's just the combination of the 2 that can catch you off-guard.

Reactions: QuadChroma

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
In my dogmod, you can look in the info folder and check out the changes document where i list the lines of script that i changed to adjust the values for resistance. You can open the script.rpy with notepad++ and make it "half strength" and go from there. The is still a little bit of a challenge since the rng chance and the resistance do combine to make it a little challenging. The workaround is to keep track of what you did and go for the highest possible use of the serum and then use rng in your favor so you don't have to keep going for the same event to raise the slut score. Remember that using the same "show me your boobs" at the "steph lab morning event" will raise her resistance. So if you can quicksave, quickload to get the random even you need, then it's not that big of a challenge if you can track what you've done and manage your time well. It's just the combination of the 2 that can catch you off-guard.
Ah, I see. Yeah, I feel 120 days is too short even with a mod that does that. I've been using the console and just switching back the day. I cant imagine doing all the shit i've done by doing that in 120 days. But i guess it's for replayabality or focusing on one or two girls rather than all. Getting red serum and purple serum in 120 days and get one or two to a whore score and pregnant seems impossible if you follow the normal guidelines of the game.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
You can alter the lines in the script.rpy that says 120 days.. AFAIK there's 2 spots. One where it warns you a few days prior and the other that says after 120 days, go to ending.rpy. Change it to 150 or even 999.
Those are in in the first quarter of the script.. just use the "find" command and search for '120'.

Reactions: dbp5ca and Cirro84

Marsk

Jun 16, 2017
Lab_Rats-0.12.1-all\game\images\Alexia_Phone_8.png
When I unzip this file, the unzip program notified me that the above file is damaged.
<PC version>

Julegraut

Apr 3, 2017
Yeah there's definitely something wonky with the PC RAR for 0.12.1 in OP. Couple people with the same issue, though mine's for a different file.

Equanimity

Jun 10, 2017
No, its definitely not impossible. In the version before this one I got everyone pregnant, with 120+ corruption and a few of the trainings. There was a small amount of save scumming, but it wouldve worked without it as well.

expoexpo

May 8, 2017
I don't have any problems with the old version but now the cheats doesn't work, the console says " UnicodeDecodeError : "ascii" codec can't decode byte 0x a0 in position 26. ordinal not in range(128) " don't know what to do
Same here

zanyo01

Jun 7, 2017
Good night, the game gives me an error when I unzip it unexpected end of the file. and does not allow me to repair it try to repair the file and download it again but it did not work either, some way to fix it or something

Mqhiz

Aug 19, 2017
I got it from the link at the creator's site (it's the latest version for free) and it worked fine.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
So I was looking in the images folder and I am seeing a ton of images that I haven't come across. The ones with Nora giving head to mom for example. I've had the event at home with both of them but this wasn't part of it. Any ideas on how to get the multiple character image sets?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
So I was looking in the images folder and I am seeing a ton of images that I haven't come across. The ones with Nora giving head to mom for example. I've had the event at home with both of them but this wasn't part of it. Any ideas on how to get the multiple character image sets?
For anything like that you need their level to be up around 100 or more before having the scene where Nora comes over to help study. Also make sure you study in the dining room and when Mom comes around to talk get them both a drink. Been awhile since I've done that scene though.

Reactions: dbp5ca

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
What cheat? If you want to use the Renpy Console, search in the forum for that. It's been asked and answered hundreds of times.

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes