BandDandSandM

Nov 11, 2017
Oh man, I wish I had all these cheats when I was playing the game a while ago! I just made all the wrong decisions for Alexia and only managed to properly seduce Nora and Stephanie. Admittedly, that's mostly because I didn't try too hard to get Mom and Lily under my control....

Henz

Apr 21, 2017
From the post on his patron, he added an easy mode and sandbox mode. The disadvantage of both is you can't get multiple girl endings.

If I had to guess it picks the girl with the highest score

Deftera

May 1, 2017
From the post on his patron, he added an easy mode and sandbox mode. The disadvantage of both is you can't get multiple girl endings.

If I had to guess it picks the girl with the highest score
I haven't played v12 yet. Did it get harder to get harem endings without the mod? Never had that problem before.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
No it didn't. The v12 version was all about the splitting of trainings. In previous trainings, she was a cum dumpster for you and everyone else.
In v12, you could have the trainee be a public slut or your personal cum dumpster. Or even both.
Edited.. just checked 3 sources that tend to leak it. They haven't done so yet.

Kirito126

Apr 3, 2017
v0.13.0 is done development and ready for testing! This update adds a couple new features, including a pair of new difficulty settings and the option to skip through the remaining days of the game to the end. A pair of new minor scenes for Mom and Lily and a few new dialogue paths for all the girls adds another 10,000 words to the game. These additions bring us to the very edge of v1.0, which will be released two weeks from today to everyone!

PC link

Android Link

Last edited:
Jul 24, 2017
v0.13.0 is done development and ready for testing! This update adds a couple new features, including a pair of new difficulty settings and the option to skip through the remaining days of the game to the end. A pair of new minor scenes for Mom and Lily and a few new dialogue paths for all the girls adds another 10,000 words to the game. These additions bring us to the very edge of v1.0, which will be released two weeks from today to everyone!

PC link

Android is uploading right now.
I really hope there's no "step-mom" and "step-sis" bullshit in this update. I'm keeping my fingers crossed while downloading this.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Can somebody say how to use cheats. I open console write chrat but it not work. It shows UnicodeDecodeError.
What to do?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Updated OP!
Working on dogmod. Have to be super careful. There's 3 settings so instead of one thing to tweak, it'll be 3 spots. Vren has this to say "The standard game difficulty is now called "Normal" and is joined by "Easy" and "Sandbox". Easy is much like the base game, but turns up the influence gain, turns down resistance gain, and starts you with a little extra money. Sandbox does the same, but gives you even more money to start with and extends the game to last 360 days instead of the normal 120."

To give a small incentive to play the normal version of the game (which should be the most fun to play if I balance everything correctly) the endings you can receive on Sandbox and Easy are limited. You receive no special endings at all on Sandbox, and on Easy you cannot receive any of the multi girl endings.

With that said, "Normal" will be dogmodded and the other paths left alone. Give me feedback on that.
Reminder- in the file, I will include a log of what was changed and where. BUT I will look for where the resistance and influence variables are located and will document those. So you can adjust values to your heart's content. :D

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
And for the one year anniversary of this game being posted here.... Next month on December 26th, feel free to post a shot of a favorite lab rat or a harem shot in your favorite situation (in spoilers) :D
On Dec 26, I'm posting a SS of my preggo rats. :p
OR I could set up a thread for that in General Discussions on the 26th.

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes