muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Hi there guys and girls,
Since this latest version (0.13) I have been unable to set the day limit to a custom number.
Previously I had it set to 1000 days so I can take my time and experiment.
Anyone know how to set the day limit in the new version?
Thanks in advance.
Using notepad++, open script.rpy and go to lines 341-374. Those are where you can set the control difficulties, resistance, day limits, etc.
Edited.. was rpy, not rpa.

Last edited:

ghostwitagun

Oct 12, 2017
I could only find script.rpy however I went to the location you mentioned and changed the value to 1000, started a new game and it seems to be working correctly with 1000 days, thank you for your help ;)

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
So is 1.0 gonna be like "this is everything I've intended for this game, everything else is bonus content and debugs" or is it like Something Unlimited which is at 2.0.whatever and isn't done yet by a mile?
No. The author talks about making a new game, Lab Rats 2, which is to be more extensive and take place after the time 1.0 ends.

Reactions: mighty and Deftera

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
So this game is starting to feel like it should have a complete tag on it. The Dev at this point is biding his time so he can either think of his next game or come up with additional content for this one.

devroz

Aug 9, 2016
So this game is starting to feel like it should have a complete tag on it. The Dev at this point is biding his time so he can either think of his next game or come up with additional content for this one.
Lab Rats 2 is already in preproduction. He said he would release some outfit images sometime this month I believe. If there are any more changes to this they'll be bug fixes.

Reactions: mighty

DSSAlex

Aug 19, 2017
I expect he's going to give modest updates to the first game while he builds up enough content for the sequel.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Read on his Patreon that this is the final version. The Public release will be v1.0 and from this point forward he's gonna move on to Lab Rats 2. I also read that Lab Rats 2 is being designed with modders in mind so basically if you want to alter a character or create outfits it's possible.

Reactions: mighty

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Read on his Patreon that this is the final version. The Public release will be v1.0 and from this point forward he's gonna move on to Lab Rats 2. I also read that Lab Rats 2 is being designed with modders in mind so basically if you want to alter a character or create outfits it's possible.
Easy modding? Sounds great!

Lab Rats is amazing but my biggest concern is that the MC will still be not visible in Lab Rats 2. In my opinion this is the only flaw Lab Rats has.

Reactions: loditt and bradb87

testu

Oct 4, 2017
attached my 'mod' replace this file with the 'script' file in your game folder
delete 'script.rpyc'
gives u tons of money,
all girls score starts at 300
you start with all the serums
all girls are pregnant
have fun

Reactions: Draakaap23

Chop2008

Jul 6, 2017
attached my 'mod' replace this file with the 'script' file in your game folder
delete 'script.rpyc'
gives u tons of money,
all girls score starts at 300
you start with all the serums
all girls are pregnant
have fun
Is there a way to play without the pregnant ladies?

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Is there a way to play without the pregnant ladies?
Yes there is, don't talk about birth control (this will stop them taking BC-pills), don't cum inside (or at least not too many times) and don't train them for public use.
If you want a more easy game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Uhm... can I ask one question? About the codes that we use within the debug console?
Just wondering if there's something more or if those are not the correct one since when I try to give me some serum, it just say - probably - that the code is not right :pokerFace:

File "<string>", line 1: expected statement
What I wrote inside the console is:
"player_blue_serum 5" (without the quote of course), but fails somehow :FeelsBadMan:
(usually it's something like this, right?)

mandrakemg

Aug 20, 2016
What I wrote inside the console is:
"player_blue_serum 5" (without the quote of course), but fails somehow :FeelsBadMan:
(usually it's something like this, right?)
Changing a variable requires using an = in the command between the name and the value. So, for that case you would use:

player_blue_serum = 5

to set the amount of blue serums in your inventory to 5.

Reactions: brynhildr

reaper6689

Oct 24, 2017
i keep playing it even tho i seen all endings may extend the time to round 409days 1000days is a little long

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes