ferd

Jun 5, 2017
Thanks bakun191, you are a legend.

Lab Rats 2 looks like a really interesting concept, given that it's basically "bimbofication fetish: the game". I wonder if Vren has ever read any works by Limerick on mcstories.com? The story "Business Casual" is pretty much the game pitch in prose form.
Dude thanks for the Night of reading material! Awesome stories

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
Not sure. Saves made with dogge 0.13 load fine for me. The resistance is still zero, but the serum production rates and pay are back to non-mod levels. So, kind of?
We will have to wait fora new version of themod to be released then, the last one since this is the complete game finally.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Does dogge mod for 0.13 works with 1.0?
Don't think so. You've to wait, probably - didn't try it, so you're free to do so on your own!

EDIT: Ah, someone already answered you. Ngh, I hate when all of the pages/reply doesn't show up immediately :FeelsBadMan:

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
@muttdoggy please update the OP with info from posts 1475 and 1476. Lab Rats is officially done.
Or we could wait for a full release, including the Mac and Linux versions...plus bug fixes...

Nevermind about the Mac version - didn;t realize the DL marked PC was actually all versions...

Last edited:

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
Don't know if anyone has asked this yet, but what do the red and purple potions do? Are they like the blue ones but stronger?

Henz

Apr 21, 2017
I really don't know what you would want to add except maybe a threesome between lily and steph

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
One had a temporary corruption boost for access to a higher scene, the other had halved resistance added for repeated action.

SnizzySnazzySnatch

Aug 12, 2017
Don't know if anyone has asked this yet, but what do the red and purple potions do? Are they like the blue ones but stronger?
Red lets you get a girl to go further than she would with a blue serum, but doubles their resistance gain, so it's best to use red on events you're encountering for the first time. Purple makes it a little harder to push a girl, but halves their resistance gain, so it's better to use when you have high influence later in the game and have done everything at least once.

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
Red lets you get a girl to go further than she would with a blue serum, but doubles their resistance gain, so it's best to use red on events you're encountering for the first time. Purple makes it a little harder to push a girl, but halves their resistance gain, so it's better to use when you have high influence later in the game and have done everything at least once.
Thank you for the info

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
I think it's a big deal simply to have reached 1.0. Look at all of the incomplete stuff that's out there....

Reactions: a1fox3

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
If you play normal unmodded lab rats, it's 10 points resistance gain for repeating an event.

Serum Effects...
Blue.. No boost to influence. If you repeat an event, it's 10 point increase in resistance.
Red.. +15 temporary boost to influence but is 1.5 times more resistance points. For normal, that is 15 points increase in resistance.
Purple... Lowers influence by 15 and is 0.5 of resistance points. For normal, that only raises your resistance by 5 points.
If she gets past 50 points resistance, she will begin refusing events. At 100 points, you're screwed! They only lose 1 point daily so if she's at 50 points, you need to wait 50 days for her to get back to 0 resistance.

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
It's kinda done. I'd hesitate to put a complete tag on it because there may be some content added and/or future bugfixes. I'll add the dogmod. It's done.
Thanks for the quick update to the dogmod, i guess it had to do with little to no changes to the files.

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
I think it's a big deal simply to have reached 1.0. Look at all of the incomplete stuff that's out there....
Dude... not even that, look at all the milking. I wouldn't mind a non complete game like "The Twist" that has tons of content but shit like DMD, Big Brother, Man of the House or Dreams of Desire... just wow.

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes