bartux

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
It's a weird game, I couldn't get into it. I'm not a big fan of the graphics either.
Thanks anyway

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Not sure if this has been linked here yet - design doc for Lab Rats 2 -

zippydan

Dec 17, 2016
I looked over the images and a lot of the images haven't been used. I confirmed it by looking over major and minor_scenes.rpy and compared it with image_deffinitions.rpy. A lot of these images are hot... it's a shame there is no scene for them. Alexia_Fuck_35, Lily_Fuck_28, Mom_Head_2 is particularly hot. There are actually quite a lot of hot images that never made it in game.

It's a shame really.

doomtastic

Jul 1, 2017
is anyone experiencing problems when using the money command because i keep getting an error [Unicode decode error: "ascii" codec can't decode byte 0xa0 in position 22: ordinal not in range (128)]

FREEMANFUN

Sep 27, 2017
How do you open the mac version from the all zip whenever I try to open or run it, it does not respond like i never clicked it.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
How do you open the mac version from the all zip whenever I try to open or run it, it does not respond like i never clicked it.
Unzip it (you can use the default Mac Archive utility) and then run the .app. It's there when the folder is opened...trust me - I've been running this for a year now...

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Technically 6 main endings. But at the very end, it also counts if the girl is pregnant, is your girlfriend, or not. And there's slight variations on those depending on slut and exhibitionist training. Most of us go for the harem ending. Some like me go for a pregnant harem. :D

Reactions: dark1

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Technically 6 main endings. But at the very end, it also counts if the girl is pregnant, is your girlfriend, or not. And there's slight variations on those depending on slut and exhibitionist training. Most of us go for the harem ending. Some like me go for a pregnant harem. :D
And me. 3 days left.jpg

Reactions: Caligula

dark1

Mar 5, 2017
that for the info

BluePerson

Jul 6, 2017
I thought development would end with version 1.0 but it seems like the developer is still keen to add more. Good news.

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes