Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Can't load 0.12 saves. Are saves from earlier versions incompatible with version 0.13 and 1.0? I skipped playing 0.13 so maybe I missed the info.

QuadChroma

Donor
Jun 13, 2017
Can't load 0.12 saves. Are saves from earlier versions incompatible with version 0.13 and 1.0? I skipped playing 0.13 so maybe I missed the info.
Yes, they're missing at least one variable (game_length). It's certainly possible for the developer to fix that as part of the load, but he did not. So yes, start over.

Reactions: Alcahest

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Downloaded about 3h ago, it did go fine, not sure.
This said, more details would be useful, if there is a message for example etc.

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
I have encountered a bug. I have the Moddog mod installed and I had this error occur. I am not sure if it was caused by the mod or the original

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Fanard

gimme

Aug 6, 2016
Technically 6 main endings. But at the very end, it also counts if the girl is pregnant, is your girlfriend, or not. And there's slight variations on those depending on slut and exhibitionist training. Most of us go for the harem ending. Some like me go for a pregnant harem. :D
So if you use the notebook to skip to the ending you only get a basic ending? Is the girlfriend thing based on number of days like the beach? On day 79 currently and ahven't seen that pop up.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
So if you use the notebook to skip to the ending you only get a basic ending? Is the girlfriend thing based on number of days like the beach? On day 79 currently and ahven't seen that pop up.
No.
The endings take into account her relationship level, her trainings (if any), and her birth control status and pregancy score. If they are at 120+ relationship, 100% Pregnancy score, there will be a good pregnant ending with at least one of the girls. So if all girls have 120+ relationship, you will have a good ending. The rest of it depends on 3 choices you make during the ending and the scores of pregnancy, birth control, trainings, etc.
Edit.. Clarify- 120 relationship/slut score means she's "mindless fuck toy" and that's what you want in a girlfriend, right? :D

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I have encountered a bug. I have the Moddog mod installed and I had this error occur. I am not sure if it was caused by the mod or the original

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I didn't change that line... did you use an older save?
May need a fresh save for that or use a cheat code to add that status. Shift + o and say "sisO.exhib = False" Or "sisO.exhib = True" since this will add the value to your save. If this works, save it so you don't have to do it again. :D

gimme

Aug 6, 2016
No.
The endings take into account her relationship level, her trainings (if any), and her birth control status and pregancy score. If they are at 120+ relationship, 100% Pregnancy score, there will be a good pregnant ending with at least one of the girls. So if all girls have 120+ relationship, you will have a good ending. The rest of it depends on 3 choices you make during the ending and the scores of pregnancy, birth control, trainings, etc.
Edit.. Clarify- 120 relationship/slut score means she's "mindless fuck toy" and that's what you want in a girlfriend, right? :D
Ah, I see, guess I did get the pregnant epilogue for Mom, Sis and Alexia but funny enough not for Nora and Stephanie despite them having the highest score. Also looking at the CG, there's supposed to be scenes with all 5 pregnant but I never saw those in the game.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Ah, I see, guess I did get the pregnant epilogue for Mom, Sis and Alexia but funny enough not for Nora and Stephanie despite them having the highest score. Also looking at the CG, there's supposed to be scenes with all 5 pregnant but I never saw those in the game.
Yup.. That's how you qualify for it. But to get the harem ending, you need to convince Nora to let you continue working, show mom and Lily who the boss is, and tell Alexia to be a camgirl. Then sit back and enjoy!

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
I didn't change that line... did you use an older save?
May need a fresh save for that or use a cheat code to add that status. Shift + o and say "sisO.exhib = False" Or "sisO.exhib = True" since this will add the value to your save. If this works, save it so you don't have to do it again. :D
I did not make any changes to the state in the console. Just for money and for potions. And it was a save from this release. I'm not complaining mind you =) I am just reporting something I found =)

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I did not make any changes to the state in the console. Just for money and for potions. And it was a save from this release. I'm not complaining mind you =) I am just reporting something I found =)
DO you have notepad++?? I have that error, too. o_O
Try changing the minor_scenes.rpy line 1020 from "if sisO.exhibitionist:" To "if sisO.exhib:" and run the scene again. :D

Reactions: Cthulhu_

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Is the wiki updated for all the new scene ?
Not yet, I was waiting for the final version before I go back and revamp. Knowing Vren had a bunch of stuff coming I didn't want to go through it all and then do it again. I also haven't been playing every version in between so I wouldn't get bored and can review it again with fresh eyes then add anything else missing from the wiki page.

Reactions: kokotheworm

assman39se76

May 14, 2017
Yea already done that...
other game workss...
labrats .. not working ..
For me the UnRen.bat tool didn't work when i tried using it to enable the shift + o console in the game, so i had to manually edit the 00console.rpy in a notepad and change the "console =" thing from False to True... works fine now... (just started playing this update now so...) I'm gonna own my family, friend and colleagues and make the whole lot eat my jizz and make them pregnant with my non-existant needle-dick!!!!! Ha ha ha... Seriously though, adding a penis or preferably a monsterCOCK in the game would help with the immersion a lot! Even if it's just a detatched "Casper the friendly ghost" cock... Otherwise it's a cool game, even if i cheat like a bastard and make all the girls instantly bend to my will ;-)

felixline4

Oct 17, 2017
For me the UnRen.bat tool didn't work when i tried using it to enable the shift + o console in the game, so i had to manually edit the 00console.rpy in a notepad and change the "console =" thing from False to True... works fine now... (just started playing this update now so...) I'm gonna own my family, friend and colleagues and make the whole lot eat my jizz and make them pregnant with my non-existant needle-dick!!!!! Ha ha ha... Seriously though, adding a penis or preferably a monsterCOCK in the game would help with the immersion a lot! Even if it's just a detatched "Casper the friendly ghost" cock... Otherwise it's a cool game, even if i cheat like a bastard and make all the girls instantly bend to my will ;-)
Ialready change the line to True...
shift+O not working for me thou

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
The game code is pretty flexible. You can use Honey Select Studio to make your own images and then switch out the names. Or just back up the originals and just add your own photos with the same name as the originals and you're good. Just be aware you need to do a test run and may need to re-position those images like (center). :D

KingDarkHammer

Oct 17, 2017
Anyone know why the mac app wont work? I opened it up as admin on my computer, but it'll show up in my doc, and then crash. I saw another post in this forum but it wasn't much help...

Reactions: 90t3DXtm3p
3.80 star(s) 49 Votes