zaimokuza

Sep 1, 2017
any chance redoing the scene renders?
Rather than such partial images (only image of character doing things), I think the full one (character + background + partner) would be better.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
I hope he wants to concentrate his efforts on the first version of Lab Rats 2, and call this one complete.

Cebrail

Jul 4, 2017
The mod breaks the game for me :(

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While parsing D:\HG\Lab_Rats-1.0-all\Lab_Rats-1.0-all/game/intro_scenes.rpy.
ScriptError: Name u'introRoom' is defined twice, at game/Backups/intro_scenes.rpy:1 and game/intro_scenes.rpy:1.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\HG\Lab_Rats-1.0-all\Lab_Rats-1.0-all\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\HG\Lab_Rats-1.0-all\Lab_Rats-1.0-all\renpy\main.py", line 358, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "D:\HG\Lab_Rats-1.0-all\Lab_Rats-1.0-all\renpy\script.py", line 259, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "D:\HG\Lab_Rats-1.0-all\Lab_Rats-1.0-all\renpy\script.py", line 738, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=fn + source)
File "D:\HG\Lab_Rats-1.0-all\Lab_Rats-1.0-all\renpy\script.py", line 414, in finish_load
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name u'introRoom' is defined twice, at game/Backups/intro_scenes.rpy:1 and game/intro_scenes.rpy:1.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.11.1749

No problems without it

Reactions: Chris_F

Chris_F

Apr 27, 2017
The mod breaks the game for me :(

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While parsing D:\HG\Lab_Rats-1.0-all\Lab_Rats-1.0-all/game/intro_scenes.rpy.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\HG\Lab_Rats-1.0-all\Lab_Rats-1.0-all\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\HG\Lab_Rats-1.0-all\Lab_Rats-1.0-all\renpy\main.py", line 358, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "D:\HG\Lab_Rats-1.0-all\Lab_Rats-1.0-all\renpy\script.py", line 259, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "D:\HG\Lab_Rats-1.0-all\Lab_Rats-1.0-all\renpy\script.py", line 738, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=fn + source)
File "D:\HG\Lab_Rats-1.0-all\Lab_Rats-1.0-all\renpy\script.py", line 414, in finish_load
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.11.1749

No problems without it
You have to delete the "Backup" Folder from the Mod ;)

felixline4

Oct 17, 2017
Console not werks for me...
already enable it...
only in this game i cant press Shift+O .....
Other game with renpy cheats werk fine

relynk

Aug 26, 2017
Console not werks for me...
already enable it...
only in this game i cant press Shift+O .....
Other game with renpy cheats werk fine
activate cheat console first, it should be under Renpy->common->00console, search for config.console in the file and replace False by True

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
Have not played this in a long time is there sex animation now or just flat screen images of NPC no MC?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Have not played this in a long time is there sex animation now or just flat screen images of NPC no MC?
Sex animations... don't think so. I've played the other one before this one (0.13) and the image were static (didn't go far). Also, there's no sprite of the MC anywhere, so like another user said way back in here, it's like having sex with a ghost - but personally speaking, I don't mind at all. Lately, I'm starting to develop a certain... allergy to those characters that have a face XD

I mean, I'm fine even if it has a body of course, but lately I'm more into that MC (Hentai and games) that are faceless - the ones where their hair hide entirely the eyes, or how I like to call them, eyeless.

Reactions: Linkolek and Andy02
3.80 star(s) 49 Votes