reaper6689

Oct 24, 2017
If you have corruption > 100 for all five choose "make her let you stay" "show them who's boss" and "can show" gets you the harem ending.
i took a shortcut for the harem ending i read the script.rpy in notepad++

Last edited:

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
Can one of you magnificent gentlemen please upload the new comparative graphics peek for Lab Rats 2? Vren has decided to paywall lock it despite it being blatantly good advertising to attract more subscribers to his Patreon.
you people really dont pay attention do you.
presuming there is nudity in the post, the reason for being behind paywall is because patreon WONT ALLOW IT ANY OTHER WAY!

Reactions: seyfer110

Roon

Jun 29, 2017
you people really dont pay attention do you.
presuming there is nudity in the post, the reason for being behind paywall is because patreon WONT ALLOW IT ANY OTHER WAY!
Then Patreon is made of fail and AIDS. No matter. It's just I could have sworn that in the past someone would manage to post that kind of content here.

Like that video of the new clothing swap system for example.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
I've played this game through 4 full times, and have never once triggered Nora's schoolgirl event or her night driving event. This last go-round, I spent the entire last three weeks basically stalking her and texting her every minute of the day. Am I messing up somewhere or is the RNG just stingy? Using doggo mod, version 0.13.

UselessAcc

Jun 3, 2017
I've played this game through 4 full times, and have never once triggered Nora's schoolgirl event or her night driving event. This last go-round, I spent the entire last three weeks basically stalking her and texting her every minute of the day. Am I messing up somewhere or is the RNG just stingy? Using doggo mod, version 0.13.
For schoolgirl you need exhibitionist training iirc, for night driving you need free use.

Roon

Jun 29, 2017
Thanks bakun191, you are a legend.

Lab Rats 2 looks like a really interesting concept, given that it's basically "bimbofication fetish: the game". I wonder if Vren has ever read any works by Limerick on mcstories.com? The story "Business Casual" is pretty much the game pitch in prose form.

Reactions: ferd
3.80 star(s) 49 Votes