Plzstop

Sep 5, 2017
some questions:
how do you do/unlock shower scenes?
and how do you make purple serum? I've made red serum and probably unlocked purple but I never have the prompt to make it. I have the supplies, and blues to spare but can't figure it out

reaper6689

Oct 24, 2017
some questions:
how do you do/unlock shower scenes?
and how do you make purple serum? I've made red serum and probably unlocked purple but I never have the prompt to make it. I have the supplies, and blues to spare but can't figure it out
check the script but you will need notpad ++ or just use notpad to read it

Havok_TheOverSeer

Oct 15, 2017
Is there an updated walkthrough? I've been on the wiki for the game, but it is for an older version. I've also looked on this thread a bit but haven't seen anything or on OP, unless I'm blind.

Plzstop

Sep 5, 2017
had to open up script.rpy

he did a pretty good job formatting imo, its really easy to read

anyways, on line 1355 it gives a great description of how it works:
"Get into the bathroom early." if slept_early and not weekend: #If you've slept early last night, you can get up early enough

didn't every consider going to sleep early whoops

reaper6689

Oct 24, 2017
had to open up script.rpy

he did a pretty good job formatting imo, its really easy to read

anyways, on line 1355 it gives a great description of how it works:
"Get into the bathroom early." if slept_early and not weekend: #If you've slept early last night, you can get up early enough

didn't every consider going to sleep early whoops
yes i used the script to find out how to get the pregnant harem ending

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
just found this game after finishing big brother and dating my daughter.

is the sister and mom of this game actual step siblings or is that just there on the patreon to comply with the no incest rule?

Sep 10, 2017
just found this game after finishing big brother and dating my daughter.

is the sister and mom of this game actual step siblings or is that just there on the patreon to comply with the no incest rule?
Originally they're your biological mother and sister until and including 0.12.1; but I would assume they're referred to as step-* in the next release, even in game. For Patreon reasons. :(

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Weren't they counting step as incest too. Get ready for the MILF and legal younger woman that the main unrelated character happens to be living with consentual genre.

Sep 10, 2017
Weren't they counting step as incest too. Get ready for the MILF and legal younger woman that the main unrelated character happens to be living with consentual genre.
Are you for real? I hope Patreon just signs its own death sentence and have a competitor rise from the ashes that actually gives people some room of freedom to design their own fictional games.

Reactions: Emilee Teresta

FkArto

Aug 2, 2017
Any solution to make Doggy apk? i tried to replace files in apk with files from dogmod, but app fails to install(

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
not sure how to get those files to work with apk android builds.
I'm guessing it needs to be converted somehow?

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Great game with excellent writing! I wish there was more variety in repetitive scenes but aside from that I really liked it. I mean how many USB cables does your sister really need, lol? Other games have better sexy time images and video clips but the writing of this game is one of the best I've seen. I can overlook at lot of game flaws with a good story and excellent writing.

I would suggest adding more variety to the game. If you have a bj scene (for example), randomly select from 5 different possibilities. I realize that is a lot of additional code and writing but it would really improve the game in the long run.

Thank you for an excellent game! Keep up the great work! :)

Oct 30, 2017
Good game i think..
but Why their make good writing/dialogue but lack image/Background (so we taking the imagination of what is going on)

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes