Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
I love the subtle touches in this game, like each character having their own distinct color (in the shadows behind them and in their notes sections). Great attention to detail! And the general premise is hot so yeah there's that. :)

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Technically speaking the game is completed, it has a beginning and an end. The tags he's been adding over the last couple updates are to fill the game out with enough content.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
So does that mean that because a certain tag isn't there, that doesn't mean the contents not there? For example, the change log talks about "anal training", so I suppose anal is in the game, but the tag just hasn't been added?

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
So does that mean that because a certain tag isn't there, that doesn't mean the contents not there? For example, the change log talks about "anal training", so I suppose anal is in the game, but the tag just hasn't been added?
Not exactly.
Since I guess you haven't read stuff on the game's Patreon you might not know about the "training" system that's been implemented as the last step of development and these updates are mostly only meant to fill those up with content.

Basically after a point you can train each girl to especially love some sexual acts(cum lover, anal or exhibitionism for example). I'm not at the point yet to see what these do, but for example cum lovers have a bigger chance of becoming pregnant, but anal lovers have it lowered.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
How do you use cheats here? I've seen that there are some, but no idea how to activate them

Horrible

Jan 23, 2017
How do you use cheats here? I've seen that there are some, but no idea how to activate them
There really should be some sort of hotkey or something to reply to this question.... Anyways, you have to turn on the console commands first:

Edit the file renpy/common/00console.rpy in your Lab Rats folder.
Find "config.console = False" and change "False" to "True"
Save the file
Start up the game
Use Shift-O (letter) to open the cheat menu

Reactions: m_hard and mighty

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Any tips on how to do the editing? The PC is asking how I want to open in and it doesn't seem that I have anything suited for such thing

There really should be some sort of hotkey or something to reply to this question.... Anyways, you have to turn on the console commands first:

Edit the file renpy/common/00console.rpy in your Lab Rats folder.
Find "config.console = False" and change "False" to "True"
Save the file
Start up the game
Use Shift-O (letter) to open the cheat menu

Juices

May 1, 2017
This game is good with a lot of images and word, especially the genre of this game has awaken a new fetish deep in my heart! Love it!! Nora oh Nora you look beautiful:heartcoveredeyes:

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017

Work continues apace on v0.12, which will divide the current "Public" tag into a "Free Use" and an "Exhibitionist" tag. Three of the five training scenes are completely written now, and the skeleton of the other two are done and just need to be filled in. If all goes well the writing should be done over the next two or three days, and I can start generating image sets and adding new content for both tags throughout the game.
Over the last couple of days I've also been thinking about Lab Rats 2 and various features I'd like to add to the game. I'm looking forward to getting v0.12 out into your hands to enjoy and then spending some time to prototype more features and get it ready for a public demo.

Reactions: Zer0z and mighty

UselessAcc

Jun 3, 2017

Work continues apace on v0.12, which will divide the current "Public" tag into a "Free Use" and an "Exhibitionist" tag. Three of the five training scenes are completely written now, and the skeleton of the other two are done and just need to be filled in. If all goes well the writing should be done over the next two or three days, and I can start generating image sets and adding new content for both tags throughout the game.
Over the last couple of days I've also been thinking about Lab Rats 2 and various features I'd like to add to the game. I'm looking forward to getting v0.12 out into your hands to enjoy and then spending some time to prototype more features and get it ready for a public demo.
Is there anything already known about Lab Rats 2?

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Check his patreon, he's posted quite regularly about lab rats 2. He's aiming to have a playable demo ready by the time lab rats 1 is complete.

dersertpunk

May 25, 2017
Can someone make an android mod for this game
Ok so I manage to get d mod into the apk i domt have a pc atm so I can't modify d htmls to make the mod compatible but all u need is n apk extractor
Not sure how to convert renpy to apk but if I knew how, I would.
And if someone can tell me how to make the mod compatible, I will also do that.
Can someone make an android mod for this game

dersertpunk

May 25, 2017
Ok so I manage to get d mod into the apk i domt have a pc atm so I can't modify d htmls to make the mod compatible but all u need is n apk extractor
I did all of this on my phone I really like this game if I had d equipment I would also like to convert n make a renpy app for corruption which is like this game

Reactions: muttdoggy
3.80 star(s) 49 Votes