PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
When I see ntr tag l try to play but there isnt any male in this game only female. I cant enjoy this game. I dont understand why he didnt draw any cock or male figure! So this isnt my game.
is ntr in text, what i really hate about this game is the dialogues, i started playing yesterday convince mom to give me a bj for first time and MC says "you are a cock hungry slut", convince sis to bj first time "oh you slut knows how to manage a dick"

Reactions: Calabacin

ays

Jul 1, 2017
also when you invite Nora to "study" gives this error
While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 2476, in script
if nora_schoolgirl_check.check_event() and noraO.public and noraO.slut_score > 80: #She shows up in a slutty schoolgirl outfit.
File "game/script.rpy", line 2476, in <module>
if nora_schoolgirl_check.check_event() and noraO.public and noraO.slut_score > 80: #She shows up in a slutty schoolgirl outfit.
NameError: name 'nora_schoolgirl_check' is not defined
was able to make it work by editing line in script to look like this

if nora_schoolgirl.check_event() and noraO.public and noraO.slut_score > 80: #She shows up in a slutty schoolgirl outfit.

delete _check from the line

Last edited:

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Hey @ays. Are you using doggi's mod by chance?? or did any other editing of the random event chance checks??
As far as i can tell theres a difference in the code terminology used for that last entry in the random chance lists.. which is nora_schoolgirl_check. In the vanilla file from the download, it has it as nora_schoolgirl_check, from doggi's custom scripts.rpa file.. its listed as nora_schoolgirl .. without the _check part.

That might be why you are getting that error then.

I only noticed as im going through the changes myself line by line (and making some edits of my own) and i saw your post.. and i was confused cause (even though i understand renpy scripting very little) what you said and what i saw as the variables/values looked right, yet then i checked the corresponding lines in doggi's mod and saw the difference.

ays

Jul 1, 2017
Hey @ays. Are you using doggi's mod by chance?? or did any other editing of the random event chance checks??
As far as i can tell theres a difference in the code terminology used for that last entry in the random chance lists.. which is nora_schoolgirl_check. In the vanilla file from the download, it has it as nora_schoolgirl_check, from doggi's custom scripts.rpa file.. its listed as nora_schoolgirl .. without the _check part.

That might be why you are getting that error then.

I only noticed as im going through the changes myself line by line (and making some edits of my own) and i saw your post.. and i was confused cause (even though i understand renpy scripting very little) what you said and what i saw as the variables/values looked right, yet then i checked the corresponding lines in doggi's mod and saw the difference.
yes i had that error with doggi's mod

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Ok so yea.. Doggi had changed the random chance declaration, but didnt change that script line.. hence the error. So you can edit it back for yourself in both places if you feel like it.. else just be aware of any other code changes if you copy/paste some other stuff in the future.

Regitor

May 17, 2017
Trying to play this game but I keep getting this message.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While parsing C:\Users\Brandon\Downloads\Lab_Rats-0.11.0-all/renpy/common/000namespaces.rpy.
File "renpy/common/000namespaces.rpy", line 48, in <module>
config.special_namespaces["store.config"] = _ObjectNamespace(config, "config")
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'special_namespaces'

loditt

Jun 24, 2017
Is there a walkthrough for this game?
If you google "Lab Rats Walkthrough" that explains most of how the game functions and what your goals are. If you'd like to see a full list of scenes and possibilities, as well a better explanation of the mechanics and a full list of possibilities for each character (though you may wish to be surprised rather than spoiled) you can check the that has been posted numerous times in the past four pages.

Calabacin

Sep 8, 2017
is ntr in text, what i really hate about this game is the dialogues, i started playing yesterday convince mom to give me a bj for first time and MC says "you are a cock hungry slut", convince sis to bj first time "oh you slut knows how to manage a dick"
it is because the game was planned to be ntr full of sluts, but vrengames added new paths to not whore them and a lot of dialogues don't fit anymore

Regitor

May 17, 2017
Can't play because of the stupid script thing. I have tried to figure it out but no idea how to do so.

Regitor

May 17, 2017
Its not apart of the mod. Its in the renpy\common file. At least I am assuming it has nothing to do with the mod. Seems like its apart of the main game file.

Regitor

May 17, 2017
Nope still same problem. Here is what it says.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000namespaces.rpy", line 48, in <module>
config.special_namespaces["store.config"] = _ObjectNamespace(config, "config")
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'special_namespaces'

Regitor

May 17, 2017
I am not good with coding. I understand that this issue is usually due to mixing tabs and spaces but still don't see the problem when I open the file in notepad++

Regitor

May 17, 2017
Get one thing fixed only to have another issue. About to give up on this one lol.

After loading the script.
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'developer'

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Because others tested it far longer then I did and told me what the issue was, I fixed the random variable problem I caused. What I did was I cut and paste the randoms from the 10.0 dogmod and overlooked the fact that the nora one was changed. That is what is fixed.
My game runs fine and it has the same line in the 000namespaces.rpy file?? That's odd.

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes