Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
T
I got into more of this on the wiki -
that is great, thanks m8

Edit: How and when do you invite Nora over? I texted her a bunch of times and never happened.

Last edited:

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Heh, seems the impreg stuff gets much more tracktion than the anal, which is something I wholeheartedly approve of.

You get their score high enough and then an option appears when you talk with them.
I'm sort of on the fence with either one, mostly I like the corruption atmosphere, and Vren does it well here.

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017

Progress on v0.11 has been going well the last couple of days, and I'm feeling confident enough about the current state of the game to announce a release date. v0.11.0 will be released to $5 patrons for testing on the night of September 8th, with the public release of v0.11.1 coming out the week after (September 15th).
This update will add two major things. First, it will add the "Anal Lover" tag to the game along with a pile of content spread throughout the game for it. Second, it will add 6 new pregnancy endings to the game. Girls will build up a "pregnancy score" each time you cum in them, and can be instructed to stop taking their birth control to make it far easier to get them pregnant by the end of the game.

Progress on v0.11 has been going well the last couple of days, and I'm feeling confident enough about the current state of the game to announce a release date. v0.11.0 will be released to $5 patrons for testing on the night of September 8th, with the public release of v0.11.1 coming out the week after (September 15th).
This update will add two major things. First, it will add the "Anal Lover" tag to the game along with a pile of content spread throughout the game for it. Second, it will add 6 new pregnancy endings to the game. Girls will build up a "pregnancy score" each time you cum in them, and can be instructed to stop taking their birth control to make it far easier to get them pregnant by the end of the game.

CanINot1

Sep 5, 2017
didn't manage to active the money cheat thing, i did write player_money *** , doesnt add anything. anyone knows?
"file <string> line1. expected statement."

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
didn't manage to active the money cheat thing, i did write player_money *** , doesnt add anything. anyone knows?
"file <string> line1. expected statement."
It's meant to be player_money += "value you want adding", or player_money = "value you want the money to be exactly", I think.

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
I've progressed with Stephanie to the point where I supposedly can visit her in the morning and create serums using my supplies. Problem is, I couldn't trigger the Purple Serum event despite visiting Stephanie frequently in the mornings. Exactly which option do I have to pick again? Or is it a bug?

EDIT: Also, how do I increase Nora's influence? Is there an individual event I can trigger other than the one where Stephanie and Nora are together?

Last edited:

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
I've progressed with Stephanie to the point where I supposedly can visit her in the morning and create serums using my supplies. Problem is, I couldn't trigger the Purple Serum event despite visiting Stephanie frequently in the mornings. Exactly which option do I have to pick again? Or is it a bug?
Talk to Nora at night with her having a high enough corruption score > 50, I think. Then contact her researchers on line.

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
Talk to Nora at night with her having a high enough corruption score > 50, I think. Then contact her researchers on line.
Wait, damn I mean the Purple Serum, not the Red Serum. >_>

Also, is the patch where randomness of event can be removed available for the latest version? Thanks!

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
Wait, damn I mean the Purple Serum, not the Red Serum. >_>

Also, is the patch where randomness of event can be removed available for the latest version? Thanks!
That IS for purple for red, you need to search Lab at night with Nora > 25, if I had to guess...

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes