Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
rzFqYG7JR9YcZ64FX_large_2.png

If anyone wants to keep up to date with new demo? :eek:penedeyewink:
Again - Thanks so much @bakun191 !!!

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I haven't played this in quite a long time....does the mc have a model or is it still the invisible mc during the H scenes?

Wolfe134

Dec 15, 2017
Hi I've looked through several dozen pages looking for how to use commands but can't see it anywhere. So how do I use commands? For some reason the game isn't giving me the pregnancy ending despite have all girls above 110 and once I skip to the end above 25 creampies each wile they are off birthcontrol.
Can someone please answer the above question I.E. how we are supposed to use the cheats found on the main page.

ShadowPerv

Sep 29, 2017
So, I've been doing a couple of runs and try to get as many events as I can. I checked the images and found a couple of scenes that I have no idea hot to trigger. One looks like a foursome with Alexia, Lily and Stephanie. The other one involves Alexia, Nora and Stephani in fishnet stockings.
Are these images just there for future events? or do they respond to something specific and/or RNG ??

Nov 27, 2016
So, I've been doing a couple of runs and try to get as many events as I can. I checked the images and found a couple of scenes that I have no idea hot to trigger. One looks like a foursome with Alexia, Lily and Stephanie. The other one involves Alexia, Nora and Stephani in fishnet stockings.
Are these images just there for future events? or do they respond to something specific and/or RNG ??
I think those are both endings you can get. The foursome happens if you get everybody's influence over 130 I think, at least over 100.

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Looks like you're producing the images in HS Studio with Stampar's pubic hair.
fullfrontalalexia.png
I like the patterns, but the color never looks credible without tweaking. If I saw pubic hair that mismatched irl, I'd find it so remarkable I couldn't help but comment on it. Is it in Alexia's character to bleach them like that? The MC has probably seen pubes before, so why wouldn't he find hers to be outstanding?

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
Anybody has a walkthrough of the game ?
Yeah that will be perfect because it will be more easy to know with what "combination" give you "x" ending!!!
I have an issue with the game, i played 2 times already an on both playthroughs every time i send a text to Nora she says "i'm busy" so it's the coding for the text with her wrong or something??

asdsadsda

Jun 16, 2017
Yeah that will be perfect because it will be more easy to know with what "combination" give you "x" ending!!!
I have an issue with the game, i played 2 times already an on both playthroughs every time i send a text to Nora she says "i'm busy" so it's the coding for the text with her wrong or something??
Have you tried texting her at night? You might need to get her corruption up a bit first to get a good response.

ShadowPerv

Sep 29, 2017
For flirting, you need to hit her at Friday Night or Saturday Night if I recall correctly. To get other options, you need to text her on weekends. Saturday/Sunday mornings and afternoon she might respond (it's RNG based). "ask how she's doing" and she might invite you to her house. Ask about biology and she might come to your home to study. Also, there's another one, butonly if she's "Free Use". Can't remember which option was, but you get pictures of her getting out of a ticket.

Taat

Jun 21, 2017
What kind of endings do have?
also, tell me each condition of ending?
I'm sorry to ask so many questions:test2:
I'm haven't find this information...

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
What kind of endings do have?
also, tell me each condition of ending?
I'm sorry to ask so many questions:test2:
I'm haven't find this information...
It's kinda difficult to answer but till know i got:
- harem pregnant
- harem but no pregnant(i miss this)
- Nora lives in your house with your mom
- Nora and Stephanie ending on lab
- Mc becomes the pimp of Nora, Alexia and Stephanie(i suppose if the 3 of them have "free sluts" training)
- Lili, Alexia and Stephanie becomes cam girls(i suppose if the 3 of them have "exibicionist" training)
- Lili and mom are waiting inside house with an apron and maid costume
- Alexia lives in your house with your mom
- 5 solo endings with every girl pregnant
- 5 solo endings with every girl not pregnant(i miss this)

I suppose trere's more but kinda difficult to know without the proper combination(which training can give you "x" ending or don't train them at all, etc)

Taat

Jun 21, 2017
It's kinda difficult to answer but till know i got:
- harem pregnant
- harem but no pregnant(i miss this)
- Nora lives in your house with your mom
- Nora and Stephanie ending on lab
- Mc becomes the pimp of Nora, Alexia and Stephanie(i suppose if the 3 of them have "free sluts" training)
- Lili, Alexia and Stephanie becomes cam girls(i suppose if the 3 of them have "exibicionist" training)
- Lili and mom are waiting inside house with an apron and maid costume
- Alexia lives in your house with your mom
- 5 solo endings with every girl pregnant
- 5 solo endings with every girl not pregnant(i miss this)

I suppose trere's more but kinda difficult to know without the proper combination(which training can give you "x" ending or don't train them at all, etc)

Thank you so much!:)

May 30, 2017
How do i enter the Cheat console?
i saw something with Shift+o but i maybe to dumb cause it does not open anything for me or do anything when i type these cheats on Site 1

Echoic

Jun 10, 2017
How do i enter the Cheat console?
i saw something with Shift+o but i maybe to dumb cause it does not open anything for me or do anything when i type these cheats on Site 1
Go into the renpy folder, then common folder. Edit the file 00console.rpy and look for a line in it like this:
config.console = False

Change False to True, then reopen the game and you should be gtg

deadspin

Jun 1, 2017
I keep getting this error:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/major_scenes.rpy", line 3673, in script
    if noraO.exhib:
  File "game/major_scenes.rpy", line 3673, in <module>
    if noraO.exhib:
AttributeError: 'Girl' object has no attribute 'exhib'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/major_scenes.rpy", line 3673, in script
    if noraO.exhib:
  File "C:\Users\Sony User\Documents\My Cheat Tables\Lua\Lab_Rats-1.0-all\renpy\ast.py", line 1647, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\Sony User\Documents\My Cheat Tables\Lua\Lab_Rats-1.0-all\renpy\python.py", line 1670, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\Sony User\Documents\My Cheat Tables\Lua\Lab_Rats-1.0-all\renpy\python.py", line 1665, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/major_scenes.rpy", line 3673, in <module>
    if noraO.exhib:
AttributeError: 'Girl' object has no attribute 'exhib'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.11.1749
Lab Rats 0.11.1
anyone have a fix?

CowMeat

Jun 17, 2017
Pros: Great game. More original premise. Lots of content. High quality compared to most releases.
Cons: Odd that the protagonist is invisible in sex scenes. Hard to trigger certain scenes (eg initial relationship with Nora). Resists build up mid to late game. Would be nice if love interests had more multi-faceted personalities.

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes