kylejpn

Aug 20, 2017
i'll play the game over again now that it's completed .. is there a way to play the normal difficulty so i get all endings, but with 360 days instead of 120?

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
I have 3 questions i wanna ask:

1 - How make Nora dress as a schoolgirl???(i try the excivicionist training like i read on a post but after that nothing happens)

2 - How i make Lily start wearing sexy regular clothes and pijama at home????

3- Every training will give me a different "solo ending" with every girl or some of those training are useless????

Henz

Apr 21, 2017

1 - How make Nora dress as a schoolgirl???(i try the excivicionist training like i read on a post but after that nothing happens)

3- Every training will give me a different "solo ending" with every girl or some of those training are useless????
1 also a certain score I believe at least 100

3 they mostly change what a girl will say or what she will do. Like anal will mean you do anal in addition to whatever you would do normally in a scene

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I keep getting this error:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/major_scenes.rpy", line 3673, in script
    if noraO.exhib:
  File "game/major_scenes.rpy", line 3673, in <module>
    if noraO.exhib:
AttributeError: 'Girl' object has no attribute 'exhib'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/major_scenes.rpy", line 3673, in script
    if noraO.exhib:
  File "C:\Users\Sony User\Documents\My Cheat Tables\Lua\Lab_Rats-1.0-all\renpy\ast.py", line 1647, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\Sony User\Documents\My Cheat Tables\Lua\Lab_Rats-1.0-all\renpy\python.py", line 1670, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\Sony User\Documents\My Cheat Tables\Lua\Lab_Rats-1.0-all\renpy\python.py", line 1665, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/major_scenes.rpy", line 3673, in <module>
    if noraO.exhib:
AttributeError: 'Girl' object has no attribute 'exhib'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.11.1749
Lab Rats 0.11.1
anyone have a fix?
That's the old version using an older save. Either start a new save or download the newest one. No matter what, you must use a new save since .12/.13

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016

3- Yes, trainings do give slightly different endings. And they affect what she does when you interact with her.
2- You need to raise lily's score and train her. That will alter what she wears.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Isn't there a file in the Ren'py modding subforum called 'dirtycheater' that you can paste into a renpy game and will allow the console to open without having to edit anything?

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017

Lab Rats 2 is at a stage now that I feel confident sharing it with the general public. This Friday night (Jan 12th) Lab Rats v0.1.0 will be released to $5 patrons for bug testing and general feedback. A week after (Jan 19th) the public version v0.1.1 will be released to everyone for free.
This version of the game will include:

1) The ability to create and name your business, run all the different jobs yourself, and hire girls to fill the roles within your company.

2) A dynamic outfit designer and clothing system. As you corrupt a girl she'll become more and more willing to wear skimpy clothing, or no clothing at all.

3) A dynamic sex system. Begin by making out and stripping a girl down, then use whatever objects are in the room to have sex with her. Bend her over your office desk, fuck her against the wall, or have her kneel down on the floor to blow you.

4) A player guided serum design system. Research traits and design serums that mix and match them. Decide if you are trying to maximize profit for the company, utility for yourself, or making a combination of both. Using serum to raise a girls suggestability will let you make her more or less slutty or obedient.

On the other side, there are lots of things that this build won't include:

1) A detailed story. A proper intro and character creation system will be added soon, but not in this update.

2) Character expressions. To get this working I'll need to make some minor changes to my rendering automation setup, while I'm hoping to have done for v0.2.

3) An ending. Right now the only goal is to corrupt girls using serum and make as much money as you can.

4) Rendered sex positions. Again there may need to be minor changes made to my rendering setup to make sure this it works for all sex positions; I'll have at least some of the positions rendered in v0.2.

5) Menu art. Menu art and UI are going to wait until v0.2 as well - for now I'm focusing on making sure that all the information needed is available in some form even if it isn't pretty.

Hope everyone is excited to give the new game a try, it's been a blast working on it and I'm excited to keep going with development!

Reactions: Draakaap23

LuxuriousMannheim

Sep 15, 2017
A ren'py save editor can be found at saveeditonline (just add the bits to make it a web address, under the link post limit) open up the roaming appdata folder (C:\Users\Sketch\AppData\Roaming\RenPy where Sketch is your user) and clear the ren py subfolder for the game (a thing I do with renpy games to insure it can't load from the wrong save as those folders are filled with save backups) now go to the game folder and find the saves subfolder, from the saves subfolder (looks something like Lab_Rats-1.0-all\game\saves) dump the save you want the day limit changed on into the open tab of the save editor (it can edit most stuff provided you can hunt down which variable is the right one)

In the editor the value for how long you have is rather easy to spot.

When you're done with the edit download the modified save and overwrite the existing save with the same name.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
I know what I am gonna say will be a hassle to you all but is there any guide to scenes. I know the normal ones but the extra scenes are just shown by chance right? I mean, for example, Alexis' cafeteria scene, when she's trained in "Freeuse", she have sex with the PC and several other males are just by chance right? It won't always happen.
What I am asking is if there is a guide to those thing. I wasn't always updated to this game so I don't know if there were new scenes in every version and if there are, I don't know what those scenes are.
Can anyone provide a guide to those things?

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes