Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
is this game have a guide or walkthrought?
This game doesn't work well with a walkthrough, most of the events you can do have a random chance of occurring at their time of day. What might be valuable would be a list of what events trigger at what time period so you can chart out your own path. The key story paths are only the random events locked to character levels where you can learn about making the red and purple serums. Then you need to decide if you want your girls to be public sluts, free to be used, or keep them for yourself. Then you can knock them all up for pregnancy endings if that's your thing. There may be other decisions about the end game you need to make to get harem endings but I haven't played it in a while so I sure I missed some information.

Trololol

Apr 24, 2017
I tried using the DogMod on the first page, but the game doesn't even start, am i missing something or is there a newer version?

Reactions: Garg22

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Is there a way to secure interactions with Nora? she's a pure random character, either she's not at the lab or won't take your calls... I think the only safe interaction is the "invite to beach"

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Does anyone have or know how to get the Honey Select card for these characters? Any help is welcome

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I see people still clamoring for a walkthrough for this. There is no real walkthrough, but on several posts (and within the game itself) there are hints for what all the scenes are and how to get them. There is a guide posted on F95zone that compiled all this as a wiki. Here it is:
- maybe add to the OP?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I see people still clamoring for a walkthrough for this. There is no real walkthrough, but on several posts (and within the game itself) there are hints for what all the scenes are and how to get them. There is a guide posted on F95zone that compiled all this as a wiki. Here it is:
- maybe add to the OP?
Thanks,btw now the path for purple serum is the red serum path before?And both serums increase influence?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Nope, Red increases influence but decreases resistance. Purple is the opposite.
Wait a minute.Then what is the purpose of purple?Red gives you only positive things.If purple is opposite that means decrease influence and increase resistance.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Not quite. Blue is the standard serum. It gives a boost to influence and a boost to resistance that increases the more times you try an action.

Red and Purple modify the stock changes in different ways. One gives you a greater boost to influence at the cost of a greater increase in resistance. Say you are trying to do a dual event and one of your girls is a little behind the other in influence. You would use this serum on her to pass the influence check knowing that you get the event but her resistance will go up a lot.

The other gives a smaller boost to influence and less resistance increase.

That's how I believe they are supposed to work though @vren had a hard time making the numbers work correctly. I haven't checked to see if it is working correctly lately.

ArkFox

Oct 5, 2017
Is it normal that the pictures of the girls are always on the side of the screen and never in the middle? Just started the game but that is kinda throwing me off already.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Is it normal that the pictures of the girls are always on the side of the screen and never in the middle? Just started the game but that is kinda throwing me off already.
Yes, that is his style. Also never see a main character. Odd but true.

ArkFox

Oct 5, 2017
Odd. Art style is nice, but I feel like it's sometimes not shown properly due to it being on the side. And seeing nothing of the MC, not even the dick, is weird at first.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Can somebdoy help I cant use cheats in this game. When I type cheats its showing error.
Maybe somebody can also put here saving with all endings.

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Anybody know if there is a dogmod version of the android game?

*edit*

I googled and answered my own question, here is a link for one, says version 12.1

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Thanks,btw now the path for purple serum is the red serum path before?And both serums increase influence?
Different paths. One needs info from Nora and the other is hinted at by Stephanie in the mornings.
To explain..
1- You want the riskiest event to succeed because the gains are much stronger.
2- If you repeat any event, it will raise resistance. The higher the resistance, the less influence you gain from ANY event.
3- Once a girl gets to 60 resistance, it can get tough. When it's at 80 resistance, your chances are poor.
3- Blue serums are "normal". No buffs, debuffs, or any of that. But you will gain resistance by repeating any event.
4- Purple serums give a "debuff" that temporarily lowers influence by 15 points BUT it removes resistance. Note that purple serums always lower resistance and that you can still gain influence after the event depending on how successful and risky the event is.
5- Red serums give a "buff" that temporarily increases influence by 15 but increases resistance by 1.5 times the normal amount.

To recap, blue is "normal", purple is an "influence debuff" that lowers resistance and you still earn some influence points if successful, and red is an "influence buff" that will dramatically increase the resistance hit but can give huge gains in influence.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I always use the blue serums normally.
I save the red serums for the "first time" big events and the "one-time" events. A good way to put this is when going to the beach for the first time with any girl, bring along a red and USE it. That gain is quite BIG. After that, I revert back to blue serums.
When a girl is approaching 25-30 resistance, I start giving her occasional purple serums to keep it down towards 20 or less in resistance score. That way, I maximize my gains and minimize my resistance.

Reactions: DP!!KP&
3.80 star(s) 49 Votes