JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Does this game have a walk through or is it understandable enough to play without one?
Not walkthrough....but you can find wiki

This page was open so I just copy paste it. I am so lazy.

JohnJacobs

Jan 17, 2017
Can anyone tell me what the Doggo mod actually does? If it just made things easier I'd install it, but that 'cultural references' bit in the description worries me. Does it add text? If it adds a bunch of memes or something to dialog I don't think it's something I want.

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
Can anyone tell me what the Doggo mod actually does? If it just made things easier I'd install it, but that 'cultural references' bit in the description worries me. Does it add text? If it adds a bunch of memes or something to dialog I don't think it's something I want.
The only text change i found was the introduction.
Instead of the useally legal stuff you get a bit of a funny joke.
I would recommend using it as the game is unbalanced as can be.

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
What does it actually do? I got through the game fine without it.
It remove resistance, give you increase money and allows for events to happen more often.

This basicly gives you more options to feed them red potions and breed them sooner.
I find that i dont have enough time to breed them all without it.

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
It's kinda difficult to answer but till know i got:
- harem pregnant
- harem but no pregnant(i miss this)
- Nora lives in your house with your mom
- Nora and Stephanie ending on lab
- Mc becomes the pimp of Nora, Alexia and Stephanie(i suppose if the 3 of them have "free sluts" training)
- Lili, Alexia and Stephanie becomes cam girls(i suppose if the 3 of them have "exibicionist" training)
- Lili and mom are waiting inside house with an apron and maid costume
- Alexia lives in your house with your mom
- 5 solo endings with every girl pregnant
- 5 solo endings with every girl not pregnant(i miss this)

I suppose trere's more but kinda difficult to know without the proper combination(which training can give you "x" ending or don't train them at all, etc)
Does anyone know how you get the Nora ending living with mom and Alexia ending living with mom? I'm guessing that the Sister/Mom apron/maid ending requires you to have a particular influence level with both the MC's mom and sister... Do any of these 3 endings I just mentioned require training? I haven't tried that with any character yet.

And does Harem ending mean you need EVERY girl at a certain level, or does a certain subset suffice?

Armin

Dec 16, 2017
The basic trigger for each ending is having a score of 100+ for the relevant girls, each girl also has a pregnant and non-pregnant ending. The harem ending also has a variation if they're all pregnant (it will use the basic ending if even one girl isn't).
One ending requires Nora, Stephanie and Alex to be free use trained, one requires Mom, Lily and Alex as exhibitionists and one requires Stephanie, Lily and Alex as exhibitionists.

So for all the special endings you need:
Mom: Exhibitionist
Lily: Exhibitionist
Nora: Free Use
Stephanie: Exhibitionist+Free Use
Alexia: Exhibitionist+Free Use

Any combination of three choices has a special ending attached except finish paperwork->help->lapdance which gets you just all the individual endings.

Unfortunately the impregnation choice when skipping to the ending doesn't appear to work so getting all the pregnant and non-pregnant variations is a bit of a chore.

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Thanks for that.

I managed to get the Nora-at-home and Mom-and-Lily-are-Maids endings, but not the Alexia-at-home one. I didn't do any of the training options to get those, but your quote indicates to get endings like that you would've need to have...? Is the Alexia-at-home ending in the post I originally quoted maybe the one you refer to where I need the mom, Lily, and Alexia as exhibitionists?

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
Does anyone know how you get the Nora ending living with mom and Alexia ending living with mom? I'm guessing that the Sister/Mom apron/maid ending requires you to have a particular influence level with both the MC's mom and sister... Do any of these 3 endings I just mentioned require training? I haven't tried that with any character yet.

And does Harem ending mean you need EVERY girl at a certain level, or does a certain subset suffice?
I asume you mean the harem ending?
Get everyone to 100+
Remind them who is boss.
Convince nora to let you keep working there.
Have alex work as cam girl.

No training requirt.

Same think for pregant harem execpt you need to breed them all(i use cheats for this because i never had enough time)

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Get everyone to 100+
Remind them who is boss.

No training requirt.

Same think for pregant harem execpt you need to breed them all(i use cheats for this because i never had enough time)
The post I originally quoted said that there's an ending, "Alexia lives in your house with your mom." I haven't been able to figure that one out. There was another ending in that list, "Nora lives in your house with your mom," which I did get; all I did for that was get Mom and Nora above 120 each and then skipped to the ending. Not sure if it was affected by the fact that I did the event where you can have sex with both Mom and Nora at the same time. But whatever the trigger is for the other ending, the Alexia one mentioned, I can't figure that one out.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Get everyone to 100+
Remind them who is boss.

No training requirt.

As far as I know....in order to make a cam girl you need to train them to be an exibitionist.

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
As far as I know....in order to make a cam girl you need to train them to be an exibitionist.
No.
At the ending she will complain about money problems and you can suggest a cam show or a private dance.
Aslong you pick cam show she will be kicked out of her house and move in with you.

Harem endings can only be unlocked on normal.

drew

May 19, 2017
Hi guys can anyone tell me if the fact of get 879817298 cuantity of all serums with the console and use them before get the "quest" to create them, makes impact in the developer of events? i have all girls less Nora in more than 100 of influence and nora only 10, i saw the event on beach with the sister and a few many in the house, but, the clothes don't change at all, i though that in the wiki guide put that if the lvl of influence is high enough, u are able to see girls masturbating or wanting to suck you of or something like that, that's why im a bit worried i need to mention too that i put the day 1 every 100 days or so, i trained only alexia in cum slut and free use slut but, nothing changed at all, please guys help me

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
When I try to use dog mod then start instead comes up notepad saying trace back error and it doesn't start. Nevermind for some reason it just started working.

Last edited:

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Cool premise, grindy and repetitive gameplay. 2.5 of 5, only because the models are hot.

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes