tizz

Apr 5, 2018
Okay can someone please tell me how to raise influnce on nora? I am only on 6 influence with her because i can't seem to trigger any events that let me give her serum, the only time it was possible was in the lab on an afternoon where I drugged them both, but I can't trigger this again for some reason (she says something like fix that machine instead of letting me invite them for drinks although i have plenty money to pay for it). Is there a different event? If yes, how to trigger it? Or am I missing something? Visiting her in the lab alone (night) doesn't let me drug her either.

The wiki page doesn't have any info on this either...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Nora can catch you prepare a potion during the day...give her a taste.
at night she invites you to go to a vaculty meeting...another chance.
There will be more once you got enough influence but you should have enough to get going with those

Reactions: tizz

Noa69

Feb 13, 2018
hello everybody, is there a way to cheat this game on android version? I've already try use cheat engine to hack the money or items value, but it seem I can't find the right value... so, can somebody tell me how to hack them? please... :)

MarcusDBlack

Jun 8, 2017
hello everybody, is there a way to cheat this game on android version? I've already try use cheat engine to hack the money or items value, but it seem I can't find the right value... so, can somebody tell me how to hack them? please... :)
You can

Reactions: Noa69

asura1

Apr 25, 2018
hi does anyone has the cheats for the version 2.0, it's seems all the code from ver 1.0 is useless here

midx

Dec 27, 2017
when i type console commands, i get an error "UnicodeDecodeError ....." how can i solve that

bim

Oct 20, 2017
When I try use console commands it says:
UnicodeDecodeError: "ascii" codex cant decode byte 0xfe in position 10:eek:rdinal not in range(128)
how can i fix it?

Linkolek

Oct 19, 2017
According to the 1st post on this topic and notes in game files, it seems that future updates might be made. Anyone knows how probable it is?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I think Vren is focused on Lab Rats 2 now and is done with this one. Thought I haven't looked around on his Patreon.

Jorenthar

Donor
Apr 15, 2018
Anyone who can tell me how to actually make use of the cheats? I dont understand how to trigger them I have the debug screen up and all, but the adjust score stuff aint working :( (im a total noob in this)

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes