Randeza

May 16, 2018
Great game and i think it's great that the ntr is locked and only available in the option of public slut training.

drakemasta

May 8, 2018
strange bug when cheating
i try mom0 and it says is not defined
but when i try mom it doesnt but that one does nothing

XXI

Jan 21, 2018
When/How is it possible to obtain the Purple Serum?

I'm currently at - "to make a dose I'll need a unit of serum supplies, two doses of blue serum , and some help from a knowledgeable lab assistant." In the Notebook. Which is the task to produce Red serums that I've made multiple times. How do you go on the task to make Purple? Is the DogMod making that impossible?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
When/How is it possible to obtain the Purple Serum?

I'm currently at - "to make a dose I'll need a unit of serum supplies, two doses of blue serum , and some help from a knowledgeable lab assistant." In the Notebook. Which is the task to produce Red serums that I've made multiple times. How do you go on the task to make Purple? Is the DogMod making that impossible?
You can check on the wiki, all except the latest version of the endings is on there.

drakemasta

May 8, 2018
How do i put the cheats, i mean where do i have to do it? please someone explain me
you need to activate debug then in the game you hit shift+o (letter not number)

check out the wiki it might help you activate debug (or the first or second page of this forum)

LilyIsMyBitch

Jun 13, 2018
Any looking for further hints and tips please check out the Lab Rats wiki page.

I've run through the code for the game and pulled out all the relevant items, I am still reviewing and adding tips as they are added here.

Enjoy!
Can you please add all the endings you can get from the game here? and is there really a foursome?

Perfidy

Mar 18, 2018
I remember on some previous version, you could use the console to bring up individual scenes. Is there still a mod for that or perhaps some way to edit it into one of the files?

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes