4.80 star(s) 36 Votes

nonosonic

May 9, 2017
On the latest version is there anyway to increase the game's resolution? You can make it full screen but its low res.

LNITH

Sep 16, 2020
For some reason the game crashes whenever an enemy tackles me. I'm not sure what the issue is but it bothers me lol

KitsuneB0x3s

Jun 7, 2021
For some reason the game crashes whenever an enemy tackles me. I'm not sure what the issue is but it bothers me lol
Have you tried disabling Xray? I've had this issue where the Xray significantly rips through my frame rate, so it's no surprise it might also be causing crashes.

gregorygogo

Aug 15, 2018
Anyone know how to get the shop-keeper to show up as a monster?From what i read,he supposedly put her in the game.I assume you are supposed to steal from her first but she doesnt seem to show up...anyone know if he actualy put her in the game?

• Haha
Reactions: Bolted333

Trixie_I

Nov 2, 2017
Anyone know how to get the shop-keeper to show up as a monster?From what i read,he supposedly put her in the game.I assume you are supposed to steal from her first but she doesnt seem to show up...anyone know if he actualy put her in the game?
My sweet child, the Dev never finished adding her properly, he released images and then vanished into the shadow realm.

gregorygogo

Aug 15, 2018
My sweet child, the Dev never finished adding her properly, he released images and then vanished into the shadow realm.
Isnt that the usual for him though?He be back...in a years maybe?Still,its disapointing that the one 3d monster roguelike hentai game i know abouth is being updated at snailpace,do you have any idea how much i wanted a title like this to exist?

Serifyn

Oct 31, 2019
I dont think its abandoned. The Dev is still making posts regarding the modifications to unity for this game as early as the end of March, and he hasn't disappeared from Twitter either as hes still retweeting monster girl-related media. We said the same thing a about this project year before his most recent upload to Ci-en.

Some devs don't post anything on social media or Ci-En at all between releases and one day it just magically appears on dlsite.

I will say this though, everyone universally agrees that this is a fantastic concept and it is easily one of the most anticipated H-games that i can remember, the fact that someone hasn't taken the exact same idea and tried to make their own game like this by now boggles my mind.

Before you make another post about how this project is dead, recall that i said that this might be a 5-10 year project. The Developer for Succubus Quest (2007) and Succubus Academia (2021) had 14 years between releases and SA is one of the top 5 Femdom games of all time IMO, this dev also straight up vanished for like 8 months and now hes suddenly back making new content like he never left.

BOLNICHKA39

Jul 27, 2021
I dont think its abandoned. The Dev is still making posts regarding the modifications to unity for this game as early as the end of March, and he hasn't disappeared from Twitter either as hes still retweeting monster girl-related media. We said the same thing a about this project year before his most recent upload to Ci-en.

Some devs don't post anything on social media or Ci-En at all between releases and one day it just magically appears on dlsite.

I will say this though, everyone universally agrees that this is a fantastic concept and it is easily one of the most anticipated H-games that i can remember, the fact that someone hasn't taken the exact same idea and tried to make their own game like this by now boggles my mind.

Before you make another post about how this project is dead, recall that i said that this might be a 5-10 year project. The Developer for Succubus Quest (2007) and Succubus Academia (2021) had 14 years between releases and SA is one of the top 5 Femdom games of all time IMO, this dev also straight up vanished for like 8 months and now hes suddenly back making new content like he never left.
I'm definitely looking forward to the update of this game, it's really the best shota game for me. But I'm afraid that with such an attitude towards the development of the game, the developer may simply abandon the project due to the loss of interest in it. Either the developer is not very interested in this game in principle, or he cannot devote enough time to development, but in any case, this will come to a cooling of interest in the game from both sides.

Reactions: Rivalz906

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
I'm definitely looking forward to the update of this game, it's really the best shota game for me. But I'm afraid that with such an attitude towards the development of the game, the developer may simply abandon the project due to the loss of interest in it. Either the developer is not very interested in this game in principle, or he cannot devote enough time to development, but in any case, this will come to a cooling of interest in the game from both sides.
I've said this months ago but Onee-shota games really need this gem. Very few shota games have been better than decent. With Succubus Affection and Summer Memories (and it's upcoming sequel releasing on July 7th or 14th) are the best Quality experiences we can get in these games.

All other shota games have either boring gameplay with passable H-scenes and vice-versa.
The Kabopuri games have Succubus Affection's format and energy, but still feels like it's lacking something though the H-sprites are pretty great. And I must give that Dev kudos for making each game better.

Serifyn

Oct 31, 2019
Developing H-games is more like a hobby for more H-devs than you might think. Oftentime these are technically and creatively gifted people with more lucrative careers outside of this, which is why there are sometimes large gaps between updates. I think this is pretty evident in this case by the dev's fascination with developing new tools and systems for Unity.

If you are so inspired and also creatively and technically inclined, you should attempt to realize your own vision as well.

4.80 star(s) 36 Votes