4.80 star(s) 37 Votes

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I'm seeing some people say their game is crashing... but my whole computer is crashing from this game. Not in a way I've ever seen before either, teh computer itself and its lights stay on but my monitor suddenly goes black after encountering the werewolf girl and restarts my computer. I just deleted the game but if anyone has any information on this please let me know.
Okay. I had this same exact problem before. Or, not quite the same problem, but one that sounds REALLY similar. For me it was Flash games that would force restart my computer, in a really similar way to what sounds like is going on with you.

Restart your computer FULLY. As in, hold the power button until it turns off, wait a few seconds, and turn it back on.
Go into your BIOS while your computer is still restarting, and into your CPU settings.
Set it to have a constant voltage, something like 1.2500v, and disable... I don't remember exactly what it was called, but it was along the lines of "power boost" or something like that.
See if that fixes it. It's what fixed my problem, so it might work for you.

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Not sure about what Echidna Wars is, but looking it up, it looks like it's by a completely different author called D-gate. They have their own Ci-en:

Here's Asimofu's:
As far as I know Asimofu worked together with D-Gate to create Milia Wars and Echidna Wars! (The Characters belong to D-Gate)

They also created a Game before Milia wars named after some Cheese!

And Echidna Wars Mini but sadly that Game was a browser Game and is now very likely lost beyond recovery . . .

Silver400

May 28, 2022
the dev was sick in the hospital once, I think because he was overworked on his job
looks like it. there is some stuff after that post but not a lot.
He got sick because we was overworked from his job from what he said.
And in the firsts months of 2024, someone from his family died, and then he said he was not in the right mindset to work on his H game at the moment.
Since then, nothing. We dont know if he is coming back

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes