4.80 star(s) 36 Votes

LewdSpirit

Jul 26, 2022
The dev's been dealing with health problems on their end, and all we can do is hope he gets into a better state so they can get back to their work. Either way, just hope he either gets better or hope someone can make something of equal potential as well

Feb 24, 2021
What even got added to this new version? It seems like the exact same content as before.
... what new version? We've been on 0.0.8 for forever now. Are you talking about the pirated copy that one dude distributed through Wallpaper Engine's workshop? Because that's just 0.0.8 as the title says.

O&M's

May 18, 2018
... what new version? We've been on 0.0.8 for forever now. Are you talking about the pirated copy that one dude distributed through Wallpaper Engine's workshop? Because that's just 0.0.8 as the title says.
Oh, my bad. Changelog is outdated, so I figured 0.03 was the last version that was uploaded on here.

balrod18

May 17, 2017
wait a minute, you can use wallpaper engine to distribute pirated games?

GroundIsWhat

Mar 30, 2020
The game will not start at all, it crashes every time I try to launch the game. The japanese locale is enabled on my computer. Any suggestions?

GroundIsWhat

Mar 30, 2020
You can update Drivers on your computer. And say specs your computer.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3200g
GPU: AMD Radeon RX570 Sapphire Nitro+ 4GB
MTB: ASRock B450M-HDV R4.0
RAM: Silicon Power Value Gaming 16GB 3200Mhz CL16

I'm running the game off of my 2tb NVMe Drive aswell. I've also updated my display drivers to the latest version, so I doubt it's just my drivers.

Kariyume

Apr 29, 2019
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3200g
GPU: AMD Radeon RX570 Sapphire Nitro+ 4GB
MTB: ASRock B450M-HDV R4.0
RAM: Silicon Power Value Gaming 16GB 3200Mhz CL16

I'm running the game off of my 2tb NVMe Drive aswell. I've also updated my display drivers to the latest version, so I doubt it's just my drivers.
So, nice pc man. Try to update library's DirectX and NET_Framework. And can try start on the desktop. So you need a minimum of elements in the path to the .exe

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

GroundIsWhat

Mar 30, 2020
So, nice pc man. Try to update library's DirectX and NET_Framework. And can try start on the desktop. So you need a minimum of elements in the path to the .exe
Try moving game folder location closer to root directory (ie. "C:\math homework\game dir here")
Unfortunately both of these solutions don't work. I put the game folder onto my desktop and updated the .NET Framework (DirectX is on v12, so I don't need to update it), and the game still crashes on launch.

Kariyume

Apr 29, 2019
Unfortunately both of these solutions don't work. I put the game folder onto my desktop and updated the .NET Framework (DirectX is on v12, so I don't need to update it), and the game still crashes on launch.
Alright then! Dude check your antivirus for windows. Maybe he delete work file. And unpacking winrar from the Japan local.
A download my version, try to check.

4.80 star(s) 36 Votes