4.80 star(s) 36 Votes

hmtot

Aug 26, 2017
It seems to me that all of this discussion boils down to both of you having different perceptive on what a AAA H game is supposed to be. With all due respect however, I feel like you already have bad prejudice on Rat-attack's opinion
Yes, we already established that and I explained my point of view. I also explained how it's not exclusively about semantics.

Reactions: MarTalaConcur918
Jul 23, 2023
AAA hentai game supposed to have open world, lots of playable female characters, orgy, lesbians, good breast physics, some action, maybe cars with guns, tons of different animations, deep character customization editor, and many more. It does NOT have to be fantasy middle age

upd. If Stellar Blade had open world and sex stuff like Genshin Impact and RDR2 mechanics with similar gameplay parts

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Also don't consider this game abandoned unless it's reached more than 2 years of nothingness as the Dev is known for long periods of silence.

Silver400

May 28, 2022
Also don't consider this game abandoned unless it's reached more than 2 years of nothingness as the Dev is known for long periods of silence.
I think its fair to consider it abandoned as of now. From 2022 to 2024, he only made two posts promising he would start working on the game again, but nothing came out of it. He isn't totally radio silent, but it does not mean he will ever take this game foward too. As of now, we don't even know if we will ever see him again

balrod18

May 17, 2017
I think its fair to consider it abandoned as of now. From 2022 to 2024, he only made two posts promising he would start working on the game again, but nothing came out of it. He isn't totally radio silent, but it does not mean he will ever take this game foward too. As of now, we don't even know if we will ever see him again
i just hope he releases the scene with the shopkeeper before

Waweri

Nov 29, 2018
You can still creep the - -

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
hurrdurrderpderp Sadly he's not the only one that's been able to gain a big enough following that even when they go dead silent that people whom don't check up often enough to remove their pledges so they can lay back and enjoy free money essentially. It's another reason to support the Devs after they've released their games instead of before where you easily end up giving them 2-3x the price of the games. There's many examples of this occurring on the site and still are going after many years of it....but that's my opinion on the matter from what I've seen.

Reactions: hurrdurrderpderp

Silver400

May 28, 2022
hurrdurrderpderp Sadly he's not the only one that's been able to gain a big enough following that even when they go dead silent that people whom don't check up often enough to remove their pledges so they can lay back and enjoy free money essentially. It's another reason to support the Devs after they've released their games instead of before where you easily end up giving them 2-3x the price of the games. There's many examples of this occurring on the site and still are going after many years of it....but that's my opinion on the matter from what I've seen.
Life goals right there, do nothing, get free money. All he needs to do is make one post on his ci en a year, and people will keep paying him.

Sukiakikun

Jul 24, 2022
Life goals right there, do nothing, get free money. All he needs to do is make one post on his ci en a year, and people will keep paying him.
I remember. There was such a famous donation collector.
This was promised in a year but took 13 years and was even done by other people

4.80 star(s) 36 Votes