• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.80 star(s) 35 Votes

Treenton

Jul 29, 2020
this isnt abandoned just in august asimofu posted an update DLsite but not actual update. just explaining why its been so long and showing what he has got done, most likely not long until a ACTUAL update is released

Urosan

Jun 2, 2021
A couple more recent tweets (6 days ago):

We've passed a stage, so it's time to start moving.

It takes a certain amount of determination to throw yourself into erotic creation in this state of mind.
So, development may be going again?
Would be nice to get something public released this side of Easter. Non-VN/RPGM male protag-dominant female isn't something that crops as often as I'd like.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
I wouldn't hold my hopes for it since they hadn't said anything was maybe due to come out or looking complete prior to them stopping due to the family member collapse back in December. Their reputation/track record with this project I would argue means it best to never expect it to come or stay up at night for it but remember to check on it once a while to see if has progressed.

Abryxn

Feb 19, 2022
I would estimate that we could probably see the next major update to this thread by around summer 2024 or late spring. I don't think anything will be slated for spring given their record as Rat-attack has said

Pipel1

Feb 1, 2022
Considering developer's progress over past few years, safe to say it's just an abandoned project (1 new character every 2 years if we are lucky can't even be considered an update). Copium can be nice but it's not the case where you can use it

Silver400

May 28, 2022
From what I saw from his tweets and Ci-en posts, this guy had a abusive job that sent him to the hospital some time ago, and now he is dealing with a familiar with health problems.

So, dude is having a complicated life these last few years it seems, and all of this lefts him with 0 motivation.

At this point I would expected him to give up in this project entirely, but for some reason he keeps saying from time to time that he will come back to it even though he says he has no motivation.

Its impressive that in august from last year he said he was finally coming back to the project, and now in january apperantly his familiar passed away and now he stoped again because he is depressed

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
From what I saw from his tweets and Ci-en posts, this guy had a abusive job that sent him to the hospital some time ago, and now he is dealing with a familiar with health problems.

So, dude is having a complicated life these last few years it seems, and all of this lefts him with 0 motivation.

At this point I would expected him to give up in this project entirely, but for some reason he keeps saying from time to time that he will come back to it even though he says he has no motivation.

Its impressive that in august from last year he said he was finally coming back to the project, and now in january apperantly his familiar passed away and now he stoped again because he is depressed
Damn, their whole life is sounding pretty brutal at the moment. I hope they pull through this soon and have a solid support system to help them.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
None of that is new news to me (I recall it all being mentioned in previous posts) which while it's all not good news what I find concerning is with the fact that the guy is coming back to the project before his bad stuff is resolved and he has motivation for developing it again.....otherwise he's ending up in a loop of starting work again and getting reminded that he still has bad other things going on while his motivation is too low for working on the project to be a good distraction.

4.80 star(s) 35 Votes