4.80 star(s) 36 Votes

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
I have managed to do so but you pretty much have to be baiting or ready for it. e.g. you get caught with low stamina so you have to wait to recover and you get full stamina just as penetration is set to occur.

Saikomaman

Sep 13, 2023
I have managed to do so but you pretty much have to be baiting or ready for it. e.g. you get caught with low stamina so you have to wait to recover and you get full stamina just as penetration is set to occur.
I’d love to see gameplay of the escape but there isn’t anyone releasing gameplay at all on any patreons or anything

yvvki

Jul 31, 2020
I’ve yet to see anyone escape after penetration and I’d love to see it done but unfortunately this game is very hidden
The trick is to find the pink horny girls and keep the escape bar nearly at the top and just hold it in. After it's inserted, just spam the button away!

Sorry for the lag, here's the example. I'm sure you can do better here since I keep overusing energy...

Sep 22, 2018
Oh no are old version of the cheat, kumarin updated them here
Thanks, so no mod did modify the OP link for the Cheats, in more than a year and a month ?
Did no one tell them to modify it or have they been slacking all of this time ?

Thanks again, as I said I ended on your post because of that link, but very nice of you for explaining me the thing :D .

P.S. I still can't manage to find such BepInEx folder, I downloaded the x86 version folder, but what should I do now ?

Last edited:

Saikomaman

Sep 13, 2023
The trick is to find the pink horny girls and keep the escape bar nearly at the top and just hold it in. After it's inserted, just spam the button away!

Sorry for the lag, here's the example. I'm sure you can do better here since I keep overusing energy...
Ok so it’s not impossible without any items thanks so much for the demonstration

P1tzO

Sep 3, 2020
can someone post a few screenshots of what folders/files need to be where for the cheats to work? I'm real confused rn

Quirky

Aug 24, 2017
can someone post a few screenshots of what folders/files need to be where for the cheats to work? I'm real confused rn
In the game's folder, after you've extracted BepInEx, launch the game and let it run a bit and it'll create a "plugins" folder. That's where you extract the cheats. If the folder doesn't appear, maybe try creating the folder manually. estras.png
"0.8" is my folder with the .exe

After that, you should see a small windown in the top left when running the game indicating that the cheats work. cheats.PNG

Reactions: P1tzO and kumarin

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
In the game's folder, after you've extracted BepInEx, launch the game and let it run a bit and it'll create a "plugins" folder. That's where you extract the cheats. If the folder doesn't appear, maybe try creating the folder manually. View attachment 3069248
"0.8" is my folder with the .exe

After that, you should see a small windown in the top left when running the game indicating that the cheats work. View attachment 3069250
Thanks for the detailed explanation.
if 'BepInEx\plugins' folder is not created, it's a problem that loading the BepInEx. generally this problem is caused by game path. in this case, move game folder to another place and try. (game path must have only english characters, this issue is resolved at BepInEx BE 6. but my plugin is not support BE 6 mono type yet. il2cpp type is ready)

Last edited:

nate22i

Apr 19, 2020
I’d love to see gameplay of the escape but there isn’t anyone releasing gameplay at all on any patreons or anything
It is possible, but I only understood the method once I used a controller. You have to hold to load up your stamina and then tap to get out. your aim is to get to the top of the meter. But you have to do it in several instances (so holding, tapping, holding etc). sadly there's only 2 floors at the moment. I reallyyyy hope we'll see more of this!

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.80 star(s) 36 Votes