4.80 star(s) 36 Votes
Jan 20, 2018
Update on the unity drama: Only the newer versions of Unity after their next update get the new fees thrown on.
They also doubled the revenue cap for free development. (Not sure if this includes old versions though).

So hopefully this dev will feel safe enough to continue with this game...

Source:

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
As long as they don't update their unity version when new year happens they should still be held to previous terms. However honestly if someone is early into development or anything then it's best to avoid Unity as this is still horrible new terms compared to before where it is just you have to pay if you want to make more than an certain amount of money or want no splash screen. Also nothing's stopping them except outrage for doing this again, which I've found out unity got in trouble an few years back and made an "iron clad" EULA which they then removed just before they did this.

Uyamuya

Aug 3, 2020
Uncensor & cheat plugin
Extract it to BepInEx\plugins\ folder.

if "UnityCrashHandler32.exe" file exists in game folder, It's an x86 client. use
"UnityCrashHandler64.exe" file exists ? use

Cheat Features
  • F1 : HP/SP not to empty. if below 30%, makes it full. prevent the game over.(not cum inside)

Uncensor compare
censored
View attachment 2075568
uncensored
View attachment 2075569

cheat plugin will be works on next update too. but not working on v0.0.6. 'cause "hp"s variable type is changed to int on v0.0.8.
If MC is not moving on next update, remove cheat plugin.(estras_cheats.dll)
I don't understand how to put the files correctly, I need in detail tutorial, anyone?

Dec 11, 2018
What's interesting is on the opposite side of the "Westerner" spectrum there's the developer of Naughty Rabbit who not only is making an English version of the game, but also takes the time to use translators to communicate with people speaking in other languages. Hell, I even helped them debug a game crash that was being caused by the English translation (it had to do with some data type mismatching that they didn't catch because it didn't cause a problem before. "It just works" can be a pain sometimes)

Reactions: buley

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
What's interesting is on the opposite side of the "Westerner" spectrum there's the developer of Naughty Rabbit who not only is making an English version of the game, but also takes the time to use translators to communicate with people speaking in other languages. Hell, I even helped them debug a game crash that was being caused by the English translation (it had to do with some data type mismatching that they didn't catch because it didn't cause a problem before. "It just works" can be a pain sometimes)
This is the definition of wholesome.

Bunzaibun

Oct 25, 2019
actually, he's back (Asimofu)

he had health issues. that's why he stopped development.

you can read it in the comments here

PeterJohn

Jan 2, 2021
Is there a reason the folder names are garbled when unpacking? This happens on any OS I try it on. How do I get the right folder names?

VRN2002

Aug 4, 2021
It says Abandoned but looking at the actual site its back up. The creator had reasons aswell as a mix of messing around with things which caused the big gap and made it looked like it was abandoned but with a fresh update that came out this August 2023 and promised future content

Serifyn

Oct 31, 2019
wonder if he'll switch to godot or something else because of Unity's recent shitty move
He already said he wouldn't and this was before Unity redacted alot of the policy at the center of this.

The issue is that the dev has several years worth of developing tools and systems specifically for Unity, these are tools that could also be utilized by other devs and this dev himself for a long time. Most developers find an engine they like and tend to stick with it, having to rebuild from the ground up isn't a practical solution unless you just want to spin your wheels.

Reactions: Legend12301230

Saikomaman

Sep 13, 2023
I’ve yet to see anyone escape after penetration and I’d love to see it done but unfortunately this game is very hidden

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
I have managed to do so but you pretty much have to be baiting or ready for it. e.g. you get caught with low stamina so you have to wait to recover and you get full stamina just as penetration is set to occur.

Saikomaman

Sep 13, 2023
I have managed to do so but you pretty much have to be baiting or ready for it. e.g. you get caught with low stamina so you have to wait to recover and you get full stamina just as penetration is set to occur.
I’d love to see gameplay of the escape but there isn’t anyone releasing gameplay at all on any patreons or anything

4.80 star(s) 36 Votes