4.80 star(s) 36 Votes

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
I put the game folder onto my desktop and
Desktop is not even near root, though. As I said: make a "C:\estras" dir and unpack your game there; if it still crashes run as an administrator.

Even better than blindly guessing: go to "C:\Users\<USER>\AppData\LocalLow\ASIMOFU\エストラの迷宮 ver0.0.8" and open "Player.log" and see why is your game crashing.

GroundIsWhat

Mar 30, 2020
Desktop is not even near root, though. As I said: make a "C:\estras" dir and unpack your game there; if it still crashes run as an administrator.

Even better than blindly guessing: go to "C:\Users\<USER>\AppData\LocalLow\ASIMOFU\エストラの迷宮 ver0.0.8" and open "Player.log" and see why is your game crashing.
True. I tried running the game as administrator, still no luck.

I've attached the log file to this post. I'd like to refer to the line that specifically states:
Code:
The file 'E:/Labyrinth of Estras ver0.0.8/âGâXâgâëé╠û└ï{ ver0.0.8_Data/sharedassets0.assets' is corrupted! Remove it and launch unity again!
For reference, no, I did not touch the sharedassets0.assets file. The original archive must have a corrupted file in it. Otherwise, I don't know why the game would crash. I'm going to download Kariyume's archive and see if it does anything.

Sep 8, 2018
I might re-open entire old discussion about the author again but, does this game still being developed ? Last time i remember the dev got sick and having some time to recover. I check his twitter, last repost was around april ? ( IIRC he always like post daily / repost something, but he hasn't doing that for more than 2 months ) And i see someone mention the game has been dropped by the dev on this thread ?

Silver400

May 28, 2022
I might re-open entire old discussion about the author again but, does this game still being developed ? Last time i remember the dev got sick and having some time to recover. I check his twitter, last repost was around april ? ( IIRC he always like post daily / repost something, but he hasn't doing that for more than 2 months ) And i see someone mention the game has been dropped by the dev on this thread ?
We dont know if he will comeback to develop the game. Thats where we at now in a nutshell.

4.80 star(s) 36 Votes