Ren'Py Abandoned Lakeside Lustful Stories [v0.1 Bugfix] [Golira Productions]

4.70 star(s) 15 Votes
Dec 17, 2021
ok so you say that my pc is old (just kidding) the truth is that my computer cannot update the drivers it gives an error that does not let me update and the truth is that changing the rendering seems wrong to me because I want to enjoy the complete game with rendered animations

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
ok so you say that my pc is old (just kidding) the truth is that my computer cannot update the drivers it gives an error that does not let me update and the truth is that changing the rendering seems wrong to me because I want to enjoy the complete game with rendered animations
There is no "rendering", this is a 2D game. The GL2 is just used for some effects which this game doesn't use actually. Like particles etc.

You will need to reset your graphics drivers (try Display Driver Uninstaller first and then re-install the drivers after a reset)

Other than that, you have to find another game to play. But you will get this error on many Ren'Py games and other games, as well.

Tell me what kind of graphics card you have, maybe I can find other tools to help you. If you use Windows, do a Windows+R (alternatively Windows+S if you use Win10/11) and type dxdiag then enter. Choose "save (middle button the the bottom right in the Direct X diagnostics window), then paste the text file you get in here. That might help in figuring out the problem.

Minigames skippable ??
No, but the first few have help.

Reactions: stal1234

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I'm liking this game, the math crossword is pretty cool, almost missed the inside joke about not seeing the MCs pants. the art is nice.
The dialog is not what I would call Engrish, it's that some words are misused. an obvious transition error. a small thing to fix.
Much success
Golira Productions

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Fun with a game with Kakuro in it as I'm some kind of a Kakuro expert. (My daughter used it in a geocache some years ago, so I had to learn it.) :ROFLMAO:

Liked the animattions and the story is ok, so I'll continue to follow this game. Keep up the good work Dev! (y)

Reactions: Necronlord3

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
Great game, really love the art style, especially they animations, they're pretty great.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Fun with a game with Kakuro in it as I'm some kind of a Kakuro expert. (My daughter used it in a geocache some years ago, so I had to learn it.) :ROFLMAO:

Liked the animattions and the story is ok, so I'll continue to follow this game. Keep up the good work Dev! (y)
I like it too, it's like Sudoku on steroids :LOL:
But I must admit, these kinds of minigames in a Ren'Py game (which are typically just fapping material/images/videos) ... that doesn't make any sense to me.

Reactions: TheDick69+

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
I like it too, it's like Sudoku on steroids :LOL:
But I must admit, these kinds of minigames in a Ren'Py game (which are typically just fapping material/images/videos) ... that doesn't make any sense to me.
I can only agree, I don't like mini-games in Ren'Py!

Reactions: cooperdk
Jun 28, 2020
Games good. Animations feel off. So off that they feel like they were rotoscoped. But it doesn't take away too much. Will check in from time to time to see how its doing for sure.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
I seem to be some loop error. I do the scene at the principals with Mila and after they sex scene it sends me home and when i get back to school it starts the event over again..
Any help would be appreciated.

Modok969

Jul 30, 2021
I have dyscalcula (math dyslexia) so the math problems were basically impossible for me. Lucky googling found a bunch of solvers out there you can use to just skip them.

I really like whats in this game, deliciously thicccc schoolgirls hell ya. Hope some more girls are added in the future, and possibly some group/lesbian content?

• Haha
Reactions: Darth Sidious

colephelps

Oct 24, 2021
Nice art style, music and setting. The animations are pretty good. I like how you added a chubby character rather than perfect models. The story is decent. Some tips for improvement:

1. Replace the match exam with a simple puzzle, cause its not fun imo.
  2. Add an objectives list (I didn't see it)
  3. I got a weird visual bug on the screen (see attachment). It disappeared after a while.
Oh so basically, when you go to meet Laura for the first time in the student council room, and you somehow take the library door instead, a part of the BG literally gets 'stuck' on the screen, to avoid it just go up the stairs and into the council room instead of the library.

Reactions: Meowmadam

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
I seem to be some loop error. I do the scene at the principals with Mila and after they sex scene it sends me home and when i get back to school it starts the event over again..
Any help would be appreciated.
Guess I am done then till next update and hope for a fix

4.70 star(s) 15 Votes