Ren'Py Lakeside Lustful Stories [v0.1 Bugfix] [Golira Productions]

4.60 star(s) 14 Votes

G3nn_ji

Mar 27, 2019
Is anyone here able to see the updates on Patreon?
It's nice to know that it's still active, but I'd love to read what they actually say o:

Feb 19, 2019
Interesting game but need more polish and content development

Good Art but rough around the edges

Story is nice but gameplay is linear

There is lot of potential here and might be the next summersaga type game.

Hope Dev continuous work and get more support ...

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
So, uh not to be bothersome or annoying, but anyone could be a Hero and post any update on what has been since the very first demo release...? Looks like the latest update (patreon pledgers locked only of course) was of the 23rd of january. Just as a heads up for anyone willing to put any info on this, because man I love the concept of this game. Thanks regardless.

xerx2468

May 28, 2019
So, uh not to be bothersome or annoying, but anyone could be a Hero and post any update on what has been since the very first demo release...? Looks like the latest update (patreon pledgers locked only of course) was of the 23rd of january. Just as a heads up for anyone willing to put any info on this, because man I love the concept of this game. Thanks regardless.
I broke down and did the deed. Supposedly completing the actual "work" end of this month, then QA/bug-fixing to get a release in June.

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Oh god, if this wasn't the case of being, at least from a 0.1 demo, this nice and pretty good quality overall game, and the 4 month abandoned rule, I would be more angry, then again I'm no paying patreon and yeah it's uploaded for free here, but still seeing the game already now jumping to almost july... with no semblance of a release, since the very first initial demo... feels very annoying to say the least. At least we finally got an ETA though, hope it doesn't change yet again.

xerx2468

May 28, 2019
From today's update

More Delay...
We have bad news, in short, we couldn't meet the deadline again, and there's still some work left to finish. Just to provide some context, as we have other priorities and can only work on Lakeside during our free time, it becomes difficult for us to accurately estimate how much time it will take to complete.

It was a huge mistake on our part to give dates, but since we promised that the game would be ready and it isn't, we have decided to refund all the July's earnings.

We will no longer provide dates. When the game is 100% reviewed and implemented, we will provide the closest possible dates. We estimate that it won't be much longer, perhaps it will be released later this month. However, as explained above, we are unsure how much available time we will have to invest in Lakeside.

Again, sorry for delaying the release. If you have any questions, you can message us privately or leave a comment.
I did notice the July refund go through to me so he's being upfront. It definitely sucks but I appreciate that level of honesty and contrition vs just an additional "whoops unexpected delay STILL COMING WINK" while taking another month of payments.

xerx2468

May 28, 2019
Oof, so bad news . . . I know earlier December I had clicked on the Discord and didn't see anything really hopeful but when I went to recheck it today and the link just took me to a broken channel i.e. I don't even know if the server is there anymore.

I'm still subscribed on Patreon and they DO keep refunding every month but this is such a major disappointment.

Reactions: godlovesyou

godlovesyou

Oct 6, 2023
Oof, so bad news . . . I know earlier December I had clicked on the Discord and didn't see anything really hopeful but when I went to recheck it today and the link just took me to a broken channel i.e. I don't even know if the server is there anymore.

I'm still subscribed on Patreon and they DO keep refunding every month but this is such a major disappointment.
This game is definitely dead. Teams of people rarely turn out to be a success long term because life happens, especially if they're not earning enough for it to be worth it.

They're making 27$ a month and declining, after two years of nothing released. They probably thought they were going to be the next summer-time saga, in popularity.

4.60 star(s) 14 Votes