Ren'Py Lakeside Lustful Stories [v0.1 Bugfix] [Golira Productions]

4.60 star(s) 14 Votes

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Every time I see a new adult game that contains original artwork I then check the thread and all you see are 'its broken to shit' posts. Shame these devs spend less time setting up patreon and subscription payments before they actually have something that works and is worth selling. Especially so early on in the games life.

mrmoffert

Mar 26, 2018
Every time I see a new adult game that contains original artwork I then check the thread and all you see are 'its broken to shit' posts. Shame these devs spend less time setting up patreon and subscription payments before they actually have something that works and is worth selling. Especially so early on in the games life.
I just played through it with no issues or bugs.
Maby you should try it out before giving it shit.

Reactions: DenimRat

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I don't know why but I got Hey Arnold vibes from this game, maybe it was the nostalgic jazz music in the background. But the artwork is nice and there's thicc schoolgirls to pursue. Normally, I hate tsundere characters but Laura is my favorite. I also like the little mystery of trying to find out who painted graffiti on the walls, that was nice. There is some Engrish but it's not that heavy to me. And I know I shouldn't like the math minigame but I did, I've never played them before until I played this game and found it kind of soothing, weird right? The animations was a step down quality wise, the art looks one way but when the animations happen the characters look a lot different. Overall, I think I'm sold.

Reactions: mneysexdrgs

G3nn_ji

Mar 27, 2019
I also looped after the scene in the office, it sent me back to bed to the start of the day, but I just pressed Skip and when it got back to it it progressed normally. Loving the story so far :) Can't wait for the next update. Also got me interested in Kakuro lol, so thank you for that haha

tormented

Jan 31, 2020
a great game so far.
I was expecting more of a free-roam type of game with the "Sandbox" tag but it's more linear than sandbox tho.
The artwork is great character designs are great the animations looks good but some of the animations kinda looks a bit off in some areas making the bodies look unnatural (Not shitting on the hard work) such as when you are with Liz a part of her ass looked like it was deformed at a point but thats possibly the only complaint I have.
I honestly wasnt much for but I was surprised. I cant wait to see what's to come and how the story will continue. I will keep an eye on this one.
Best of luck

YoshiEnVerde

Dec 21, 2020
why does it say final if it's v0.1
It's pretty common for games in this forum to go through weird versioning cycles, where tyhey have like 3 or 4 betas for one version, before a "final" version of that numbering is released.
As such, this is not final as in "final version", but as in "final release for this version"
Weird, I know. It tripped me a few times before I caught on

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
It's pretty common for games in this forum to go through weird versioning cycles, where tyhey have like 3 or 4 betas for one version, before a "final" version of that numbering is released.
As such, this is not final as in "final version", but as in "final release for this version"
Weird, I know. It tripped me a few times before I caught on
i see :confused:

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
I've literally read this dialogue word for word somewhere before. I cant remember exactly but it was definitely on fan fiction dot net or something

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Virus detected in Workupload link(I haven't tried other links cause they are slow),download was denied.Details:
Type: Contains adware, auto-dialers, legitimate software that can be used by criminals to damage your computer or personal data
Name: not-a-virus:HEUR:AdWare.Script.Pusher.gen
Can anyone else confirm?

Reactions: godlovesyou
4.60 star(s) 14 Votes