3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Yea. Patreon forced him to change one NTR scene though. But that wasnt because of NTR. Still, fearing his account could get suspended I'm guessing he went for a safer story after that.
He didn't really change the scenes though (He had to change 2) He just changed the dialogue leading up to the scene and took out a couple of frames (I am guessing you are referring to the chloroform rape scene). That was during the big patreon incest/ hardcore purge. I think he tried to increase the fetish content on this game and the fall out was too much for him.

Reactions: Elkfood

Elkfood

Jun 8, 2017
Do you think he avoided NTR in Lancaster because it didnt fit the story or because it's so disputed?

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Do you think he avoided NTR in Lancaster because it didnt fit the story or because it's so disputed?
It would easily have fit into the story. In fact I thought that the NTR ending would have easily involved the ritual part of the story. It could easily have been Chloe instead of Rose or Chloe and Rose that ended up with Jason, but I think the fallout from the Rose, Jason sex scene spelt the beginning of the end of this game.

Reactions: Elkfood

Midget

Oct 15, 2017
It works for a bunch of people. "It doesn't work for me, therefore it's shit" doesn't pass the sniff test.

If it's too big for you to download, you can:
  1. Download the compressed version
  2. Use the torrent
  3. Use a download helper, like MEGA's MEGASync, which will automatically resume when you get more bandwidth.

You may not realize this, but those of us on the other end of the wire have absolutely NO idea what you've been doing for years. There are plenty of people here who can't spell MEGA, never mind having ever used it. We don't know if that applies to you.

Honestly, the attitude you project suggests that you're on the younger side of our users. I suggest instead of being confrontational, you be polite and ask nicely for solutions. We're a good community here, but coming out jerk speed ahead will get our hackles up pretty quickly.
My attitude? lol!
If people act condescending to me, I react to that.

And not my problem if people actually can't read, already answered to the above.

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
My attitude? lol!

And not my problem if people actually can't read, already answered to the above.
Everyone can read, what you are doing is blaming the update, when the fact is that you are the only one complaining about it. The fact is that it is a large update and your computer may not be able to deal with it. I know for a fact it is not the update.

Reactions: jackoffonher

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
My attitude? lol!

We can all read and as you are the only person complaining we have deduced that the problem lies with you, your awful hardware and your dial up internet.

Update is fine, your equipment is shit.

Reactions: jackoffonher

Prim.

Jan 1, 2018
any saves ?
just got my pc formatted, now my appdata and data on the game is empty. hahaha

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I remember enjoying this story quite a bit at the beginning, but it feels rushed near the end. One thing I absolutely couldn't stand is the sex scenes that alternate between 2 renders a ridiculous number of times. You can't even skip it! I was constantly tabbing out while I waited for those scenes to end.

Reactions: CaptainFantastico

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
This was one of the first games like this I ever played, and googling for it is how I first found F95. I'm happy and sad all at the same time to see the completed tag on it finally :)

Dukester000

Sep 9, 2018
So far, no matter which non-Chloe girl I go after, the game always gives me a The End screen and goes back to the main menu after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Am I the only one having this problem?

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
So far, no matter which non-Chloe girl I go after, the game always gives me a The End screen and goes back to the main menu after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Am I the only one having this problem?
You did something bad and you got the last ending with no girl interested in you (except the Eve probably) :) You have to comply for some requirements to be able to end with one or another girl. You should watch Walkthrough, it will help you ;)

Dukester000

Sep 9, 2018
Hmm... I had a look through the walkthrough but didn't see what the requirements are for each girl and each attribute. I'll try again though!

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Hmm... I had a look through the walkthrough but didn't see what the requirements are for each girl and each attribute. I'll try again though!
Read carefully, it's really explained what you have to do to get proper ending ... and yes, I think you should go just for the girl you want, if you sleep with multiple girls, you will get the ending with Eve (but I'm not sure)

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
How many point required (manly, nice, jerk) to get all ending? Can with one playthrough?
You of course can't get all ending in one playthrough ... the decision how this game ends are being made during the game, not only by points and at the end ... there's WT for endings ...

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
How to get ending bonus scene chloe and rose get pregnant in the end?
You have to be in threesome with them in library during the game, you should not cheat on them with other girls, you should sleep with Rose on every ocassion, you shouldn't take part in threesome with her & Jason and afterwards tell her that you like her more than friends and finally at the almost end, you have to choose for her and Chloe (she will ask you) :) Oh, yes, and use WT :)

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes