3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

Kaiweny

Dec 17, 2018
Hello guys, i'm french so i have download the french version but the trad is very bad i'm sorry, i understand is difficult to translate but i prefer play in english with a good trad. i'm forced to download again in english or i can switch language ?

Midget

Oct 15, 2017
Don't quite know how to say it gently so i'll just rip that plaster off .... that's not how PC's or downloads work.

Your PC can't fuck up by downloading. The only thing it can do is slow it right down if you are running a toaster wired up to a potato battery with dial up internet.

In laymans terms, if a download is causing your PC to mess up it's because your PC has mega shit specs.
Or it must be a shitty update as this is the only game that gave any trouble

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
As only you have seemingly had the problem I am guessing it is your machine, as a lot of people have seemingly downloaded it.
Which is repeating what @Avaron1974 said but totally agree.

If you're having trouble downloading the full update of 6gb why don't you try the compressed version at 500mbs? Generally speaking if your PC screws up after a download then the file itself is virus ridden (Which it's not), an issue with your ISP if everyone else can get it or an issue with your machine. Again, that's just repeating what @Avaron1974 said.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Don't quite know how to say it gently so i'll just rip that plaster off .... that's not how PC's or downloads work.

Your PC can't fuck up by downloading. The only thing it can do is slow it right down if you are running a toaster wired up to a potato battery with dial up internet.

In laymans terms, if a download is causing your PC to mess up it's because your PC has mega shit specs.

If you're having trouble downloading the full update of 6gb why don't you try the compressed version at 500mbs? Generally speaking if your PC screws up after a download then the file itself is virus ridden (Which it's not), an issue with your ISP if everyone else can get it or an issue with your machine. Again, that's just repeating what @Avaron1974 said.
There's also the fact that mega on the free account has a limit of 5 gb... But I had no problem with the update.. Maybe it's because I clean the hard drive and make sure I have enough space for what I'm trying to download

Midget

Oct 15, 2017

Therefore it's a shitty update as previous versions of this game worked before on this same machine, using the same downloader, etc.
Still the only game/version/download I had any issues with.

There's also the fact that mega on the free account has a limit of 5 gb... But I had no problem with the update.. Maybe it's because I clean the hard drive and make sure I have enough space for what I'm trying to download
As if I was not aware of that, I've been using mega/external drives for years now.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Therefore it's a shitty update as previous versions of this game worked before on this same machine, using the same downloader, etc.
It works for a bunch of people. "It doesn't work for me, therefore it's shit" doesn't pass the sniff test.

If it's too big for you to download, you can:
  1. Download the compressed version
  2. Use the torrent
  3. Use a download helper, like MEGA's MEGASync, which will automatically resume when you get more bandwidth.
As if I was not aware of that, I've been using mega/external drives for years now.
You may not realize this, but those of us on the other end of the wire have absolutely NO idea what you've been doing for years. There are plenty of people here who can't spell MEGA, never mind having ever used it. We don't know if that applies to you.

Honestly, the attitude you project suggests that you're on the younger side of our users. I suggest instead of being confrontational, you be polite and ask nicely for solutions. We're a good community here, but coming out jerk speed ahead will get our hackles up pretty quickly.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

I love how you double down and blame the download when the facts remain that downloads don't work that way.

emuuu

May 19, 2018
So as there are many requests for saves and noone wants to search the thread: here's a repost.
All(?) endings:

made a save point for the beginning of each ending. In roses case the upper choice goes to the threesome ending the lower choice to the solo ending.

ps: fuck the anna ending. The other endings are fine. But Anna's is just meh..

Elkfood

Jun 8, 2017
I loved MGA. I liked Zoe's adventure and Stranded. The games were lewd, dark, with NTR and worse. I was super excited when Lancaster came out, waiting patiently for the dark stuff. But it never came. There were so many places in this plot that the old Daniels would exploit for our dark desires. But he never did. Did the anti-NTR mafia scare him in MGA? Or maybe Patreon did. I don't know. I'm cauciously excited about his next project. I hope we get to see more of the dark stuff the old Daniels used to serve us.

EDIT: I dont mean to start a new NTR-discussion. We all agree it should be optional. Let's leave that part there.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I loved MGA. I liked Zoe's adventure and Stranded. The games were lewd, dark, with NTR and worse. I was super excited when Lancaster came out, waiting patiently for the dark stuff. But it never came. There were so many places in this plot that the old Daniels would exploit for our dark desires. But he never did. Did the anti-NTR mafia scare him in MGA? Or maybe Patreon did. I don't know. I'm cauciously excited about his next project. I hope we get to see more of the dark stuff the old Daniels used to serve us.

EDIT: I dont mean to start a new NTR-discussion. We all agree it should be optional. Let's leave that part there.
Patreon doesn't have a problem with NTR. Maybe his patrons did.

I was expecting it too, but like in MGA - avoidable.

Elkfood

Jun 8, 2017
Yea. Patreon forced him to change one NTR scene though. But that wasnt because of NTR. Still, fearing his account could get suspended I'm guessing he went for a safer story after that.

Reactions: TQuest
3.90 star(s) 131 Votes