• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

Nobelium

Jan 21, 2019
Probably a weird question to ask, but did this game already exist before 2018? I am fairly new to this site and only got into this game genre for a month or two. But I am experiencing a ton of déjà-vus that I played this game already.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Probably a weird question to ask, but did this game already exist before 2018? I am fairly new to this site and only got into this game genre for a month or two. But I am experiencing a ton of déjà-vus that I played this game already.
Nope, check the first page, game was posted in March last year.

yoda123

Mar 18, 2018
Yet another game with rushed endings and an incomplete story *sigh*.

It's too bad, the game was really well done and heading somewhere, until the endings get dumped on you.

Reactions: Foreigner10

kakashi_551

Jan 12, 2019
I have gotten two of the endings, game is good but the ending does feel a bit rushed. I'm kind of hoping for an Eve ending, I really like her character desgin.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Tried 4 times the mega download of 6 GB, it fucked up my pc 4 times
Don't quite know how to say it gently so i'll just rip that plaster off .... that's not how PC's or downloads work.

Your PC can't fuck up by downloading. The only thing it can do is slow it right down if you are running a toaster wired up to a potato battery with dial up internet.

In laymans terms, if a download is causing your PC to mess up it's because your PC has mega shit specs.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yet another game with rushed endings and an incomplete story *sigh*.

It's too bad, the game was really well done and heading somewhere, until the endings get dumped on you.
Are he realy make another game with rushed endings?That seems is a pattern since 2016 at least.

Foreigner10

Oct 10, 2018
Abigail has an ending but you need specific points in manly and jerk, you'd have to follow the walkthrough to get it.

It's probably one of the better ones.
The ending with Abigail is good, but it gave me a strange feeling, her sister Eve passes the whole game trying to fuck with the protagonist, depending on their choices until there is sex between them. And at the end of Abigail, Eve just does not even appear, it does not match the character's personality during the game, she would probably try to have sex with the protagonist behind her sister.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes