3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Ahh, thanks guys for the info! I guess the warning signs are there regarding her and practically every other girl there who has a crush on Jason. In order for the throuple with Chloe and Rose, do I need to pick all the positive (preferred choices per WT) with Chloe? As I initially did not have any romantic interest in Chloe, I've been going out of my way to pick every choice I can to get negative or no points with her, but if I need her with higher points to get that throuple, then I might need to start over. ;)

While it sucks either way Rose gets some action with Jason, considering my MC has been something of a manwhore and banged every girl he's had an opportunity with, its kinda hypocritical to deny her a one-time tryst and really get it out of her system, so I'll give her a one-time hall pass as long as it doesn't turn into something more with Jason and instead chooses to be with the MC, either solo or with Chloe. That said, hard pass on joining in with Rose and Jason, I'd rather NOT see that scene.
Yeah, not joining them is the way to go to get on her route. She kinda wakes up after that and figures out what she actually wants. You have a serious talk with her after and it knocks her out of that crush fog she's in.

You do need to be on Chloe's route also to get the throuple. It is worth it though.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

GioBol

Engaged Member
May 19, 2021
Salve, non so se tra gli scritti c'è qualche italiano, ma ho giocato la versione italiana di questo gioco. Poi ho scoperto lo script modificato di Zoey Raven ( https://f95zone.to/threads/lancaster-boarding-house-final-daniels-k.10672/post-3903751 ) e l'ho tradotto in italiano (un lavoraccio!) . L'ho provato con la versione italiana del Gioco, ma credo che funziona anche con la versione originale inglese.
Occorre estrarre il file "script_mod_ITA - Versione 1-Finale.rpy" dal file ZIP, rinominarlo SCRIPT.RPY e sovrascriverlo alla versione originale.
Buon gioco.

Hi, I don't know if there is any Italian among the writings, but I have played the Italian version of this game. Then I discovered Zoey Raven's edited script (https://f95zone.to/threads/lancaster-boarding-house-final-daniels-k.10672/post-3903751) and translated it into Italian (a hard job!) . I tried it with the Italian version of the Game, but I think it works with the original English version as well.
You need to extract the "script_mod_ITA - Version 1-Finale.rpy" file from the ZIP file, rename it SCRIPT.RPY and overwrite it with the original version.
Good game.
(Translation Google Translate)

Last edited:

Alexandrina

Mar 16, 2022
so im playing through using the walkthrough mod, getting alot of idk, pauses on scenes that just sit there and can't skip for 5-10seconds, are they supposed to be animations and i broke it or something? (i am getting some animations)
Same issue here (well, I haven't seen ANY animations so far but I barely started).

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
is there a walk through mod for single route girls. or harem route where you don't have to pick jerk options?

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes