3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

Eeliejun

Jul 19, 2017
So, playing the game and like it but wanted to ask when you are in the abandoned house with Anna I refused her but we still had sex. Seems wrong like I have an anna playthrough planned but just asking because I am using the compressed version and stated things can be broken but that seems strange.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
So, playing the game and like it but wanted to ask when you are in the abandoned house with Anna I refused her but we still had sex. Seems wrong like I have an anna playthrough planned but just asking because I am using the compressed version and stated things can be broken but that seems strange.
Hmm... It's been very long since I last played this one. Anna is the brunette, right? I am pretty sure that if you still have sex even though you refused her, then something is not right with your game. You are being raped, dude! :KEK:

Eeliejun

Jul 19, 2017
Hmm... It's been very long since I last played this one. Anna is the brunette, right? I am pretty sure that if you still have sex even though you refused her, then something is not right with your game. You are being raped, dude! :KEK:
Maybe? Just not sure I think it is wrong. Like she says it is to get it out of her system and everything and when you say no she and MC says okay we will say we leave and stuff like that and then say but both of us know we are lying and then the sex scene happens. It seems that is the end of it but felt really strange to me not really that I said no but if feel like I am forced to do it even if I don't want to because the plan was for the first playtrough to do a pure route and no cheating.

Can get the normal game but ugh 6 gig is a lot instead of the compressed version

Edit: Bit the bullet and yeah game was fucked. Thanks for the reply all good now

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
strange I've tried downloading twice now from gofile but the exe never starts up
Do you have a pop-up blocker?
Did it download the full 6.5 Gb?

If not then you may have very well gotten a virus.

Also or maybe your anti-virus program it blocking it because of a false positive.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
I like this game as well, really not a fan of the stuff i read in here with jason and rose, like most i think i am not a fan of NTR at all, but i havent gotten to that part just yet, but after having a 3some with rose i know it will be a really bad experince that i am not looking forward to....

Also a small thing about the sex clut thing when you talk to jason, MC is a bit to brain dead for what i like, i mean he just finds out about a sex cult and got told they get paid alot by unknown people and one girl has vanished without a trace already which, sounds to me like something is very worng and a big cover up, yet MC is "oh nothing to worry about here lets just keep it a secret" i mean come on really?

Ok got to jason/rose part and yeah not a fan at all, dont really get why MC has gone to jasons side like its hes best friend of something and then let him play with rose knowing what jason does with the cult, just makes no sense to me like at all, doing absolutly nothing to help rose even though its cloes best friend and room mate....not only that jason can see you dont want it to happen yet he does it as anyway, knowing MC could blow the hole cult into the open......

It really just ruins the game when to many stupid things happen in a row, think ill move to another game since i am pretty sure you wont ever do anything about jason or the cult, or atleast tell jasons girlfriend and cloe but my guess is that MC will just be a brainless idiot for the rest off the game, tell me i am worng....

Last edited:

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I like this game as well, really not a fan of the stuff i read in here with jason and rose, like most i think i am not a fan of NTR at all, but i havent gotten to that part just yet, but after having a 3some with rose i know it will be a really bad experince that i am not looking forward to....

Also a small thing about the sex clut thing when you talk to jason, MC is a bit to brain dead for what i like, i mean he just finds out about a sex cult and got told they get paid alot by unknown people and one girl has vanished without a trace already which, sounds to me like something is very worng and a big cover up, yet MC is "oh nothing to worry about here lets just keep it a secret" i mean come on really?

Ok got to jason/rose part and yeah not a fan at all, dont really get why MC has gone to jasons side like its hes best friend of something and then let him play with rose knowing what jason does with the cult an all, just makes no sense to me like at all, doing absolutly nothing to help rose even though its cloes best friend and room mate....
Rose is the geek, right? The girl with glasses. Yeah. That scene with Jason is so unnecessary in my opinion. And makes her a no go for me.

Anyway, this is the first Daniels K's game I played. And I still feel it's his best one.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Rose is the geek, right? The girl with glasses. Yeah. That scene with Jason is so unnecessary in my opinion. And makes her a no go for me.

Anyway, this is the first Daniels K's game I played. And I still feel it's his best one.
Yes thats the one, the hole scene should just not be in the game, also makes her a no go for me as well, and if this is the best game from Daniels K ill try to remember to stay clear of hes work, this game wasent bad but for me just unplayable after that point, MC even say rose has 0 sex life which clearly isent true hell MC took her virginity in a 3some with cloe in my path which makes the hole jason scene so much worse.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Yes thats the one, the hole scene should just not be in the game, also makes her a no go for me as well, and if this is the best game from Daniels K ill try to remember to stay clear of hes work, this game wasent bad but for me just unplayable after that point, MC even say rose has 0 sex life which clearly isent true hell MC took her virginity in a 3some with cloe in my path which makes the hole jason scene so much worse.
If it is because you don't like NTR in your games that you don't want to give other games made by this author a try, you should know that this is the only one with NTR as far as I know. That being said, his other games are worse than this one IMHO.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
If it is because you don't like NTR in your games that you don't want to give other games made by this author a try, you should know that this is the only one with NTR as far as I know. That being said, his other games are worse than this one IMHO.
It wasent really just the NTR, but i just found it to stupid the scene and text, also the game feels unfinished i only did the cloe and whats her name MCs roommate routes, but the sex cult what was that even about? you dont get to expose it you dont get to be part of it other then a anal scene with some random girl, why is that even in the game? you shouldent really be left behind with questions when game is finished, i only did two routes if there is one for the sex cult thing i dunno but not going to try all routes when its pretty bad already.

I am just used to better scripts like from blackheart games like the guardian/whispering pine/PA or leap of faith all great games with good stories and nothing left out unlike in this game.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
It wasent really just the NTR, but i just found it to stupid the scene and text, also the game feels unfinished i only did the cloe and whats her name MCs roommate routes, but the sex cult what was that even about? you dont get to expose it you dont get to be part of it other then a anal scene with some random girl, why is that even in the game? you shouldent really be left behind with questions when game is finished, i only did two routes if there is one for the sex cult thing i dunno but not going to try all routes when its pretty bad already.

I am just used to better scripts like from blackheart games like the guardian/whispering pine/PA or leap of faith all great games with good stories and nothing left out unlike in this game.
All right. Then you definitely don't want to play his other games then. If you feel that this game leaves many questions unanswered and it's not a well-round finished product, then your impression on his other games would not be any better; most likely the contrary, trust me.

Heabob

Dec 24, 2018
I don't usually make comments about these but I have to comment about the devs games.
These are the type I like best without any minigames, puzzles, long grinds, or getting stuck/lost.
Loved this game myself but Jason character was a dik.
Daniels K other games are good fun too so thank you for the entertainment.
Almost done with Nursing Back to Heath and it's been fun too.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
All right. Then you definitely don't want to play his other games then. If you feel that this game leaves many questions unanswered and it's not a well-round finished product, then your impression on his other games would not be any better; most likely the contrary, trust me.
Thanks for the heads up and ill do just that since i hate lose ends in a game, dont really see the point of the sex cult in this game, it had potential to be something with a girl vanishing, hidden rich group behind it, but MC never finds out anything just happy with hes 5k, its fine plenty of games out there to enjoy :)

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Well, after a few titles that are a bit more of a slow burn the first hour in, this escalated quickly!

Not a complaint, just an observation.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes