3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

magus448

May 22, 2018
lol because this is fantasy and we don't care what's fair to the female MC. We just want the women to have sex with MC and that's it.
And we don't subject them to hear us going at it in the next room. What was the point of that anyway? That was one of the worst parts about the whole thing, aside from the douche she's doing it with and she has no problem doing it with a guy having sex with her behind his gf's back.

Last edited:

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Haven't played the game yet i wanted to read a few comments to see if i really wanted to play the game. I've seen the name jason several times. That some of the women are after him instead of you but after finding out he is a douche they reconsider going out with you. So my question how many of the girl are like that? I really don't like sloppy seconds. Or being someone's second choice. Kinda feels like the girl is saying. "I wanted that guy but since he's a douche i guess i'll give you a chance"

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Haven't played the game yet i wanted to read a few comments to see if i really wanted to play the game. I've seen the name jason several times. That some of the women are after him instead of you but after finding out he is a douche they reconsider going out with you. So my question how many of the girl are like that? I really don't like sloppy seconds. Or being someone's second choice. Kinda feels like the girl is saying. "I wanted that guy but since he's a douche i guess i'll give you a chance"
Jason is dating one of the girls when you first get there and 1 other girl, Rose, has a crush on him. That's it.

Rose does fuck him and you get a choice whether to join in or not but you can't stop her fucking him.

Thing is, MC gets a girlfriend on day 1 and she's best friends with the girl that has a crush on Jason. The only reason she doesn't start off chasing the Mc is because of that.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Jason is dating one of the girls when you first get there and 1 other girl, Rose, has a crush on him. That's it.

Rose does fuck him and you get a choice whether to join in or not but you can't stop her fucking him.

Thing is, MC gets a girlfriend on day 1 and she's best friends with the girl that has a crush on Jason. The only reason she doesn't start off chasing the Mc is because of that.
I guess that does make sense. MC has a GF so she goes after someone else. But doesn't Jason also have a GF?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I guess that does make sense. MC has a GF so she goes after someone else. But doesn't Jason also have a GF?
By that point they are more or less broke up.

Jason's GF is also a love interest. She catches him cheating pretty early on with some other women who isn't an LI, just a rando.

Is there a way to break up with chloe without being a jerk?
Been a while since I played but I don't think there is a nice way of breaking up with her.

However she leaves the house at some point and you're free to do whatever then until you make a choice at the end.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Dang i'm on the loyal BF route with Chloe and every time MC and Chloe try to do stuff Rose pops up. Rose is getting on my nerves.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
The game is really wholesome if you don't do the rose route. I just done Chloe so far and i skipped through the whole Rose and Jason scene if you do that then the game is really good. I'm going to do all the endings though hope Roses route wont be to bad.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
2 of my major complaints of this game so far any way is that Rose and jason bang the other is they force you into a relationship with Chloe from the start and if you want to do other routes you have to be an a-hole and cheat on her.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Long time since I last played this game. I have tried the path to Rose, who is the only LI whose path I had not completed yet. But then the game has reminded me why that path was a no-no for me. I dislike the scene where Jason and she have sex very much.

Reactions: magus448

Machete

Apr 7, 2020
Now, this is going to be a weird question, but i had a sudden memory, playing another game, and i'm dieing to place it in contest.

Is there perchance a scene in this game where MC is down to a little park with a lot of characters, when it suddenly start to rain and there is a character, who is in the role of the school bitch, that can't run to cover due to wearing skeates so MC has the option to help per or just run in?

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Now, this is going to be a weird question, but i had a sudden memory, playing another game, and i'm dieing to place it in contest.

Is there perchance a scene in this game where MC is down to a little park with a lot of characters, when it suddenly start to rain and there is a character, who is in the role of the school bitch, that can't run to cover due to wearing skeates so MC has the option to help per or just run in?
Yes there is!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So Im guessing the cheating tag is meant for the MC sleeping around?
Not just him.

One of the girls has a boyfriend who is cheating on her, she also cheats on him. A wife cheats on her husband. Rose has sex with the MC and another guy.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
How do I fix?
It is saying that the .exe of the game is missing. By the way, that is a strange and very long route to store the game IMHO. Since this is a portable game, I would advice downloading it again, but this time unpack it on a more accessible route, like your Windows desktop, for example.

EDIT: One moment, why are you trying to run the .exe from that location at all? Try running it from the root game directory, which is: LancasterBoardingHouse-Final_Version-pc

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes